One Direction- Magic Mike Plot

The biggest strippers club in London is finally open to the public. As five boys get ready for their first performance to an audience five girls are eagerly waiting in the crowd celebrating (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name) nineteenth birthday. But what both groups don’t know is that tonight is a night they wont be forgetting any time soon.

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is very self-conscious of his body, his rock hard abs however tell a different story. He signs up to be a stripper when he finds out his parents are struggling with money and need a little extra help. He picks up the steps and learns how to striptease and before long he’s on stage. The more he looks around the more nervous he gets. (Girlfriends Name) can see Liam's nervousness but finds it cute. She waits until after the show then leaves the other girls and heads over to introduce herself to Liam. Liam thinks (Girlfriends Name) is really genuine and they over time find themselves falling for each other. When Liam finds out that (Girlfriends Name)’s dad is rich will he only use her for her family? Or will he love her for herself?

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall is a playful boy who is always good to put on a show. He started stripping for money when he was younger but soon started to like it and made it his new career. On opening night he teases the girls as he usually does and dances around the stage before hanging out in the club and having drinks with the girls. (Girlfriends Name) sees Niall after the show by the bar having a few pints and goes to have a drink with him. Before long its closing time and they are still talking. They quickly exchange numbers and hang out later. But as Niall starts to fall for her he feels bad about being a stripper and showing off his body to other girls. Though (Girlfriends Name) doesn’t mind the stripping Niall feels like he owes it to her to quit. But will he drop everything to feel good?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is a badass who has always liked to live on the wrong side of the law. He started working as a stripper when he was eighteen, finding it to be income for his business. However as he grew up he started to like stripping and put aside his business to continue living the good life. On opening night at the club Zayn cant wait to meet the girls and straight after his performance he heads out onto the dance floor. (Girlfriends Name) sees him dancing and wanders over. They dance for the rest of the night and swap numbers before going their separate ways. The next day (Girlfriends Name) is shopping and ran into Zayn. They decided to go out to coffee and talk, but when (Girlfriends Name) finds out about Zayns badass side will she stick around? Will she help him out to get better?

Harry and Harrys GF: Harry is a great guy who started stripping with his friend Louis so he could save money for college. He likes stripping and doesn’t find it at all bad or weird at all! So opening night is just another job to him, he performs, he collects money, and then he goes and hangs out with the girls like he does every other time he strips. He ignores the hundreds of other girls in the club and sees (Girlfriends Name) inviting her to his house to talk. Declining his offer they agree to meet up the next day and go their separate ways. (Girlfriends Name) cant wait to see Harry again and dresses up all nice for him. She even brings along her friend (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) to meet him (Advice read Louis and Louis’s GF plot). They hit it off well and turn out to be great friends, but when Harry accidently kisses (Girlfriends Name) while there out to lunch what will happen? Will they fall in love? Or out of love?

Louis and Louis’s GF: Louis is best mates with Harry and is also saving up to go to college with Harry. They have known each other forever so stripping together was sure to be their next move. Opening night and Louis is hyper and exited to start his job, he puts on an amazing show too! While dancing he scans the crowd looking for pretty girls and lays eyes on (Girlfriends Name). However when he gets off stage she’s gone and he cant find her so instead goes back to home. The next day harry asks him to come along on a blind date with (Harry’s Girlfriends Name)’s friend and he accepts not knowing who was waiting for him. So when he see’s (Girlfriends Name) will he recognize her? And will his feeling be the same?

I advise that the girls start from Leaving for the party at the strippers club and the boys start with getting ready to perform. Also Harry and Harrys GF should read Louis and Louis’s GF plot and vise versa because they are kind of paired together in a way. Thanks for reading enjoy! 

I GOT 1D TICKETS IN MELBOURNE AND I'M SECOND ROW BACK ON THE FLOOR <3 I'm so happy and exited!!