Authors Note: Any Ideas?

Hey guys

It’s me again just doing a random authors note. I’m back at school and have been for a while so I’m writing a lot more on my way to and from school. I’m glad so many people like my plots and I’m really surprised by how many people actually use Chatzy. So thank you!!

Just going to say that I am down to my last three plot ideas so I need some more things to write about. Suggestions are really much appreciated and I love reading all your lovely thoughts and messages. If you have any plots you can comment them but you may not get a very quick reply and I may not see it for a few weeks. The best way to send me something is to message my page because I check my inbox a lot.

I have written so many plots and I have put my other story on hold, which has been on hold for ages and is under extreme editing! But if you are really nice and all I would be so happy if you could check that out for comment and vote. But if you get confused I’m sorry it’s under editing. Until then please inbox me with some special plot ideas, possibly some different kinds. But before you do please check out the ones I’ve already done.

Hint with the dedications and music videos. Most dedications are to random wattpad members or people who comment so comment for dedications. Also I like some pretty strange music and if you go along and take a look at the music videos I put in the side bar you will realize that. Those videos are just random and have no relations with the plots J

I’m thinking of doing maybe a question and answer chapter if I get any questions so comment questions or inbox them and I’ll answer them soon hopefully.

Please read it all and if you do read it all thank you so so much! I will love you forever <3

Ashlee xx