One Direction- Angel Plot

The one thing these ten angels want to do is find each other. They all want to pair up together so they can finally go back to heaven and back to their normal lives. The one big problem is that the light angels (Niall, Harry, Liam's GF, Zayns GF and Louis’s GF) and the Dark angels (Liam, Niall’s GF, Zayn, Harry’s GF and Louis) have been dropped off in two different parts of the world. But that’s not all of their problems, when the angels meet they must fall in love with another angel from the opposite side (Because Lights need to rehabilitate Dark basically). But when all they have on their mind is getting back to heaven will they be able to love?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is an unpredictable guy. He’s always trying to make big decisions to ‘better’ the group when all he’s doing is making things worse. The problems really start when he starts to fall for (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) and not for a light angel. Luckily for Zayn (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) rejects him and tells him to wait for (Girlfriends Name). When the darks do find the lights everyone instantly clicks and they all start to get to know each other, well everyone except Zayn. As much as (Girlfriends Name) tries to fall for him, all he cares about is (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) which infuriates Harry. They get in a massive fight and Zayn starts to take more notice of (Girlfriends Name). The get closer and closer, some people even think they like each other… but can Zayn forget (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) and fall for (Girlfriends Name)?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry is one of the most helpful nice people in the group. He is all for getting everyone back together and that’s always been his main priority. When (Girlfriends Name) and Harry meet up what Harry doesn’t know is that Zayn likes her and has for their whole time on earth. As soon as he finds out that Zayn is jeopardizing their chances of getting back to heaven he gets annoyed and has a fight with Zayn. Once Zayn backs off a bit Harry does everything in his powers to fall in love. He takes her out, talks with her, he acts cute around her, I mean what more would she want?  She wonders what's wrong with her, and asks her self why she isn’t falling for Harry. Is it Zayn? Or is it the fact that what's waiting in heaven isn’t worth leaving earth for?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam died young and expectantly. When he was just eighteen he was in a car crash with his mates, leaving behind his mum, and sisters as well as his old girlfriend. When the two groups meet in his hometown he thinks of going and visiting his family… after all he never got a chance to say goodbye. When he does visit them (Like he just sees them, he doesn’t talk to them or anything) he see’s his old girlfriend who has been mourning his death for a long time now. When Liam first meets (Girlfriends Name) though he doesn’t even want to think about loving again. All Liam wants to do is go back and fall in love with his old girlfriend. But when (Girlfriends Name) talks to him about the whole situation he starts to open up to the idea of falling in love and starting a life in heaven. But can he forget?

Louis and Louis’s GF: Louis is a sweet guy who got caught up on the wrong side of the (angel) law. When Louis finally finds and meets (Girlfriends Name) she doesn’t like him at all and thinks that he’s a rebellious teenager who’s going nowhere. She gives him no chance and instead looks for other options amongst the other dark boys. All the other boys however want to get back to heaven so ignore (Girlfriends Name) attempts to date them and try to steer her in the direction of Louis. She eventually gives in and gives Louis a chance only to find out that he’s a lot nicer then first thought. After a few dates she starts to like him more and more but will like turn into love? Or are they both doomed to live on earth?

Niall and Niall’s GF:  Niall has a life in heaven. He has a family (or as close as you can get to a family in heaven), friends, and a purpose. The last thing he wanted to do was be sentenced to earth to help out some lost delinquent dark angels. When he finds out that they have to fall in love with someone from the opposite side to prove that they have rehabilitated them Niall doesn’t want to. He already loves someone back up in heaven. Then again if he doesn’t fall for a girl he wont get back to his girlfriend. However (Girlfriends Name) is a handful and is adamant on making trouble while their on earth. But Niall is going to get (Girlfriends Name) back to heaven no matter what it takes! Will his plan work? Or will they never fall in love? 

Start from waking up on the day you find each other, dark people be together and Light people are together in maybe a hotel? Louis and Zayn (and girlfriends of the boys) please read each others plots as well because you’re involved with their plot somehow J Other than that enjoy and make drama ;)

THANKS FOR MAKING MY PLOTS #1 WHEN I LOOK UP CHATZY!! <3 Also for any Aussies I saw What About Tonight and met them, and got photos :D Check my instagram for photots @Ashlee26babe