One Direction- Club Plot

Friday night and everyone in London has stopped work to go out to ‘OZ Ex’, the biggest and most popular club in London. Only difference this week is that worldwide famous boy band One Direction are in the house.  But when these five boys run into some girls celebrating the end of the working week and somehow ends up as the boy’s main interest what will happen?

Zayn and Zayn’s GF: Zayn is out to have a good time before the boys go back on tour. He spends the whole night drinking and getting to know the ladies. While he wandering around meeting people he bumps into a very drunk (Girlfriends Name) who there with her four friends from work. They speak to each other for a while however both of them being drunk; they don’t really remember each other the next morning. Luckily for them though the other girls and boys drag (Girlfriends Name) and Zayn out to some café where they all hang out. (Girlfriends Name) and Zayn really don’t hit it off and don’t particularly like each other, which makes things for them awkward. They are acting nothing like the night before because they were to drunk to remember each other. So when (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) jogs their memory will they quickly fall for each other or will they not remember a thing?

Harry and Harry’s GF:  Harry is a very irresponsible person when out clubbing. He often gets drunk and doesn’t remember anything from the night before which can be troublesome for management. Things get even worse when he meets up with (Girlfriends Name) who is exactly like him. They spend the whole night together and the next morning (Girlfriends Name) wakes up in Harry’s bed. She remembers nothing except her time at the club dancing with the girls.  Fearing the worse (That they had sex, you don have to actually have sex keep it PG) she quickly rushes home and leaves Harry a note with her number on it. When he calls she expects him to have answers but he’s got nothing. She then tries to figure out what happened last night according to her friends and picks up everything that happened except after they left the club. But will she be able to find out what happened? And what did happen?

Liam and Liam's GF:  Liam is a very responsible drinker and takes care of all the boys. But tonight he might be taking home a lot more than just four boys. When Liam sees (Girlfriends Name) across the dance floor he is instantly drawn to her and goes over to talk to her. She talks to him for a while at the bar until she is feeling a little drunk; Liam notices this and decides to help her. He takes her back to the boy’s hotel and lets her sleep over the night, planning to take her home the next day. She wakes up the next day remembering very little from the night before, however when she sees Liam she recognizes him and calms down. They spend the morning talking and hanging out until noon when he took her home, making sure to take down her number so they could meet up again. But when Simon finds out he refuses to have Liam date (Girlfriends Name), but will Liam get around him?

Niall and Niall’s GF: (Girlfriends Name) drinks with her friends all the time. She is what most of society would consider an alcoholic, she has a good reason to be one too. She drinks a lot to get rid of the pain her family inflicted on her. Though she doesn’t show how much she’s hurting to her friends they can see it in her. When she meets Niall (while she’s drunk) she talks to him briefly and decides to crash at his place (because she got kicked out of her parents house) as she has nowhere else to be. However as she sobers up and starts to tell him more she finds a friend in him and starts to confide in him. They hang out for a while and have some fun and before long Niall invites her to stay a bit longer, so they can talk. But when she over hears him talking to a physiatrist over the phone she loses all trust and packs up to go.  But will Niall find her and explain himself or is it all over?

Louis and Louis’s GF:  (Girlfriends Name) is a sweet girl who doesn’t drink but just loves to party. She loves to hang out in the clubs and make new friends that she can hang out with and build a relationship with. When she meets Louis (who’s drunk) she makes quick friends with him and they talk about everything! Louis goes back to (Girlfriends Name) house and they get to know each other more to the point where Louis wants more out of (Girlfriends Name). He wants sex, but (Girlfriends Name) isn’t like that, she just wants a friend. She quickly gets him out of the house and takes him back to his hotel leaving a number for him to call when he feels better. But when he does wake up and go see her, he can’t believe what he threw away and tries to rebuild their relationship. But will it work?

Harry’s girl might want to read Zayns and Zayns GF plot because you’re briefly featured in it. Other than that start the night everyone’s going out, so start with getting ready and making themselves all hot/pretty. Enjoy and make drama!

Sorry this plot is by far one of my worst! I have actually put off a lot of my plot writing to continue writing my 1D Fan fiction so look out for that later this year. Until then I might not post any new plots so I can work on my fan fiction, I still have a list of everyone’s Ideas though (Including a 5 Second of Summer plot for any fans of them), so don’t think I’ve forgotten about you its just a break! Also in AWESOME news I was on the X Factor a couple of days ago for anyone who watched!! :D One more thing, any questions about me you want to know comment bellow and I’ll answer them in the next ‘chapter’ if I get enough. Thanks for 200,000+ reads! Your all AMAZEBALLS! xx