One Direction- Apocalypse Plot

A virus has broken out all over the UK and people everyone once knew and loved have now turned into flesh eating zombies. Things only worsen when the virus gets out of control and before long there is little escape from the plague. Authorities and citizens who have survived the attack are setting up zombie free towns but for London there is no hope! However ten teenagers who have been left behind or alone have found each other and with the hope of rescue they all head north and out of the big city. But when things start to get heated will these teens be able to keep the main goal in mind?

Niall and Niall’s GF:  When the plague started spreading Niall was on holidays in London with his mum, she had a work conference, which he decided to tag along for. While she was out Niall noticed some trouble on the streets of London and decided to check it out, luckily for him (Girlfriends Name) knew what was going on due to being a hotel maid) and found refuge in Nialls hotel room. She told him everything that she’d heard on the news and after some time staying inside they head out to find some more survivors. Niall protects (Girlfriends Name) and they eventually find the others who make up the group of ten. Niall knows that he needs to stay distant from the group so if needed he can leave or deal with a loss (of life) but one night when (Girlfriends Name) and him are put on night watch (Girlfriends Name) starts talking about everything! He starts to connect with what she’s saying (Make up a back story for your family and friends (Girlfriends Name) also just talk about how you feel leaving them behind) and feels something for her. He really starts to fall for her and will do anything to protect her! That is until he goes off to find food and runs into someone who has a possibly better chance of knowing how to get to the zombie free camp. But when he asks (Girlfriends Name) to come with them will she ditch the group? Or Niall?

Harry and Harrys GF:  Harry and (Girlfriends Name) have been childhood sweet hearts from when they first started school. They were both skipping their last class of school when the plague spread though it so was not affected. However when they did return home to see (Girlfriends Name) family they found her brother cut open on the floor and her mum upstairs digging into her dad. From there they left, knowing that Harry’s place would be no different and ran into ‘the group’, which they latch onto. Harry being the over protective boyfriend he is keeps (Girlfriends Name) by his side and makes sure she doesn’t get hurt but (Girlfriends Name) is having a had time dealing with her families deaths. She has started to consider her life not as valuable as everyone else’s because she has nothing to live for. She takes a lot more risks and whenever they need people to do crazy things she’s always first in line! But when she volunteers for the most dangerous mission yet will Harry let her go though with it?

Liam and Liam's GF:  Liam and (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name) are siblings so when they were caught up in the plague while shopping they had no doubt it was the end for them. Luckily for them though they escaped with their lives and helped to save another. They helped (Girlfriends Name) out and she tagged along with them until they ran into the others in the group. Liam over the time out on the road walking had formed a strong bond with (Girlfriends Name) and they stuck together from then on. That is until one day during a particularly dangerous ‘mission’ (Girlfriends Name) gets scratched on some old pipe, not knowing what it was (if it was a zombie or not) that scratched her because she didn’t see she’s put into isolation. Liam isn’t allowed anywhere nears her and the group contemplates leaving her but will Liam stick by here or leave her behind?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is a rough and tough guy who has been let down (by his parents and family) enough to have left and started his own life alone! When the plague hits however he feels like he’s the last to know.  He heads out to of his house and towards one of the camps he heard about on the news but before leaving the town completely he runs into Liam, (Liam's Girlfriends Name) and (Girlfriends Name) who are running from the mall. Zayn tags long behind them in the shadows until (Girlfriends Name) sees him and then invites him to travel with them. He accepts and all of them run into some others (the others in the RP) who are also on the journey to the camp.  Liam being the protective sibling he is keeps an eye on (Girlfriends Name) who is starting to fall for Zayn but when Zayn starts to notice he uses her to his advantage. In the hopes of getting further ahead. Only thing is that Zayn’s bad boy image is starting to be taken over by the sweet girl image (Girlfriends Name) is giving off. But will he really fall for a girls like (Girlfriends Name)?

Louis and Louis’ GF: Louis is a famous child star who grew up to be a famous TV actor, (Girlfriends Name) is a girl who ran away from home with nothing but the clothes on her back! But when the plague hits no body really gets a choice as to whom they run into during an apocalypse and this is proven when while running from the city center Louis bumps into (Girlfriends Name). They pair up not knowing anything about each others past and head to refuge, this is how they find the rest of their group. From there they keep travelling and get to really like each other. But one night while on night watch (Girlfriends Name) shares her story of her family and makes Louis think differently about her. But will Louis be able to put his famous past behind him and love someone like (Girlfriends Name) or will this bring out the worst in Louis?  

So to start Niall be in your hotel room, and Nialls GF come in just a few minutes later. Harry and GF finish up on your little date/wagging thing and head back home to the house. Liam starts walking though the shops with Zayns GF/your sister and Liam's GF start off in the shops shopping alone. Liam and Zayns GF are siblings so read each other’s please. Zayn start in your house and run into the others in Liam's plot a little later after you leave. Louis and Louis’ GF start on the street hearing screams and all that then meet up while running J That’s all really other than that enjoy it and have fun <3

Not my best I know but enjoy the updat and also please go check out my other story it means a lot to have awesome people reading :) To the side is the Story Of My Life vid so enjoy and thank you guys xx