One Direction- Royal Plot

Louis Tomlinson one of the biggest royals in England has finally moved into his new house (Palace, castle whatever you want) and is attempting to run England. Only problem is that he’s never finished high school let a lone run a country, so when his dead father leaves him in charge, everything starts to go pear shaped. Will the challenge of being king be to much for Louis? Or can he sort everything out?

Louis and Louis’s GF: After the death of Louis’s father Louis was appointed king by law (I am not from England so the laws will most likely be wrong). Only problem with the law is that all kings must have a woman to serve along side them. It seems that Louis’s mum and sister (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) have an idea to set him up with a rich royal princess. (Zayns Girlfriends Name) is that princess and isn’t at all into the idea of forced marriage, if anything she’s already in love and doesn’t want to marry Louis. Luckily for her, Louis isn’t into the marriage either and finds love in one of his servants (that his dad had hired to serve him before he died) (Girlfriends Name). He really likes her but all she see’s him as is her master. There’s also his mum and sister who are banking on him marrying (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name). Will he be able to tell his mum he likes (Girlfriends Name)?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry is a friend of Louis and they have been close friends since they first started school. When Louis left Harry and him remained friends, and still spent a lot of their time hanging out together. Harry still goes to school and visits Louis after school when he walks (Girlfriends Name) who’s Louis’s sister home. Louis is super protective of (Girlfriends Name) and though there’s a lot going on in his life he always finds time to take care of (Girlfriends Name). Luckily for Harry, Louis trusts him with (Girlfriends Name) and with basically everything. But when Harry starts to like (Girlfriends Name) he’s scared Louis will find out and won’t trust him. But will Louis find out? Or maybe its (Girlfriends Name) he should be worried about? 

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is a kid on a school tour, just another boy who is taking a tour of the house (Palace, castle whatever floats your boat) with his school. When he gets lost while wandering around he’s scared security will kill him but when (Girlfriends Name) finds him wandering the place she helps point him in the right direction (sorry that’s a bad pun). At the time (Girlfriends Name) was set up to marry Louis but when she met Zayn she felt really attracted to him. So much so that (Girlfriends Name) invites Zayn out to dinner so they can get to know each other. The more (Girlfriends Name) gets to know Zayn though the more she doesn’t want to marry Louis. But will she ever    be able to tell Louis? Or is Louis hiding a secret of his own?

Niall and Niall’s GF:  Niall is a butler to the royal family and was hired by Louis’s father to serve for as long as he is needed. One day Niall is sent out into the woods (The woods that popped up beside the house) to pick ‘fresh’ berries and he finds a weak, sick girl. He doesn’t know what to do but quickly grabs some berries and then helps her back to the (House, Palace, castle). Not knowing what Louis would think he hides her in his room and brings her whatever he can. (Girlfriends Name) slowly gets better but as she does Louis starts to notice something’s up and confronts Niall about it. But in all this drama (Girlfriends Name) starts to fall for Niall and is so grateful for Niall saving her. But will she be sent away before she can tell Niall? Or will Niall not feel the same?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is your every day kid with one minor exception, at night he works for Louis in his house (castle, palace whatever you want to say). He’s been working there since his father died and couldn’t provide for his family any more. But the thing is nobody knows about his work except for his family and Louis’s family (so anyone who works or lives at the house and goes to school). Liam spends as much time as he can working and rarely has any spare time or money to invest in any other hobbies. He’s also never had a girlfriend, so when he starts to fall for (Girlfriends Name) he’s scared she will find out about his crush and try to get close to him. The one thing he doesn’t want her finding out about is his job, but as they get closer and closer he can’t hide it as well. But will (Girlfriends Name) find out? And will she care?

Hey there, I advise everyone to read all the plots but if you don’t want to you don’t have to, however if you don’t you probably wouldn’t know what the others are going on about. Everyone should start in the morning waking up to either go to school or to work. As for Niall’s girl just wake up and get hurt somehow. I have set this in 2013 so the royals are just like the royals in England now. (sorry I don’t know much about them). Enjoy and have fun!

X FACTOR STARTS TONIGHT! :D I'm so happy!!