One Direction- April Fools Day Plot

Its April fools day and everyone is so exited to get their prank on! Everyone has their own plans but when things start to go a little to far what will happen?  I mean what’s the worst that could happen right? (Its basically in high school so just think of a high school group! Start from morning of April fools day)

Eleanor and Louis: They are not a couple but they are the best of friends. After meeting in middle school they have become closest of any of the couples. Louis and Eleanor’s brother Liam get along wonderfully and considering Eleanor’s best friend is dating her brother things couldn’t be better. So the girls think it would be fun to play a prank on the boys together. Eleanor and Dani quickly think up a plan to fool the boys and decide to take their cars while they’re at football practice and hide them. Being underage they make sure to keep the cars close by. But as El pulls out onto the freeway she is hit by another car.  When Louis finds out he goes crazy with worry and Liam suspects that Louis likes El. Could he be right?

Danielle and Liam: Danielle and Liam is a lovely couple, happy and never fighting. Liam and Danielle were introduced by Eleanor (Liam’s Sister) and fell in love. Liam, Louis, Eleanor and Danielle are like family and are always hanging out together. As April fools day looms closer Danielle and Eleanor talk to each other and decide to play a huge joke on the boys. They decide to take the boys cars while they are at football training, so El takes Louis’s car and Dani takes Liam’s car. They each take the cars to a place down the road but being underage Dani gets pulled over by police and is taken to the police station. But little does she know that on the other side El has been hit by another car and is being taken to hospital. What will Liam do about Danielle?

Zayn and Perrie: Zayn and Perrie are a badass couple who are always playing little jokes on each other so Zayn takes this as a huge opportunity to prank Perrie. Perrie is also planning something but nothing to big. Zayn chooses to fake a break up between him and Perrie and knows how much of a joker Perrie is so doesn’t think anything of it. He send out a text to Perrie and pretends to break up with her but little does he know that she is taking it seriously and when he hears about her crying in the bathroom from Harry’s girlfriend he feels terrible and try’s to help but what happens when she goes missing?

Harry and Harrys GF: They are best friends and have been since birth, they know exactly how the other works and how they feel about things. That’s why they decide to pull a prank on April fools day. Harry goes with the simple prank call but (Girlfriends name here) thinks about something bigger. She decides to hide from Harry. But while hiding she runs into Perrie who’s crying alone and decides to take care of her. While in the toilets the janitor comes around and locks them in after the school day has finished. When they get up to leave after Perrie has calmed down a little they realize they are locked in and try to find their phones to call the boys. But of coarse they left them in their lockers. The boys are going crazy looking for them and when they do find them they try their hardest to find a way out but what will happen will they be left to stick out the night or will they find a way out?

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall is a little jokester and loves to play jokes on the other people bot on April fools day Niall decides to play a joke on (Insert GF’s name here). He doesn’t know what to do but after over hearing Zayn talk about his plan to ‘fake’ break up with Perrie he decides to ‘fake’ cheat on (Insert GF’s name here). But when she catches him holding hands with his fake girlfriend she goes crazy and refuses to listen to him. So what will be the thing that outs them back together? Will they get back together?