One Direction-Youtuber's Plot

Viral videos travel fast! We all know how far one video can get; I mean some can even end up being viewed by people we don’t want to see it. That’s exactly what happens to five girls who’s one video brings them face-to-face with one direction!

Louis and Louis’s GF: (Girlfriends Name) is a huge fan of One Direction, she was the one who came up with the idea of making the ‘One Way Or Another’ cover. So when she gets a call from One Directions management she is both scared out of her mind and completely over the moon. When she meets Louis she tries to remain professional, even though he is her all time favorite boy. However when the girls are all informed that the boys want to do a song with them (Girlfriends Name) can’t hold in her excitement. Over the next few weeks (Girlfriends Name) gets to live with the boys and realizes their just normal teenaged boys. But when Louis finds out about her little crush from (Niall’s Girlfriends Name) will he act on it?

Niall and Nialls GF: (Girlfriends Name) is more of a tomboy (if that’s okay with the girl) who isn’t that into boy bands and celebrities. She goes along with the idea (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) has to make a cover video to the One Direction version of ‘One Way Or Another’ but isn’t that into it. When she hears that One Directions management called she is still exited despite the fact that she isn’t the biggest fan. When she meets the boys she is almost unfazed by their fame and is more interested in the singing side of things. When they are told One Direction want to collaborate with them everyone’s so happy and they all stay with the boys. (Girlfriends Name) doesn’t know anything but everyone can see Niall likes (Girlfriends Name)  and  her tomboy side. But will he act on it and show her he likes her? (I advise Nialls GF To read Louis’s GF Plot too you feature in it)

Harry and Harry’s GF: (Girlfriends Name) is a lovely happy girl who is always playing around and having fun. She uses music as an escape from her abusive parents. So when (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) comes up with an idea to do a One Direction she is so glad to be covering a song from a band she likes. Its only when she hears that One Directions management called that she gets really exited to move away from her family for a while. When they are informed that One Direction wants to collaborate with them they are so happy and get the chance to live with the boys for a while until they record and make the music video.  But when Harry takes a sudden interest in (Girlfriends Name) he stars to find out things that she meant to keep a secret. But will he find out everything?

Liam and Liam's GF: When (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) first asked (Girlfriends Name) to help them with their cover video of the One Direction song ‘One Way Or Another’ (Girlfriends Name) thinks she just means editing the video. But when (Girlfriends Name) gets put in the video with the girls she is invited along with the other girls to meet the boys and their management. The boys announce that they want to do collaborate with the girls. So when they move in with the boys for a while before the video and recording (Girlfriends Name) takes this as time to get to know everyone? When she starts talking to Liam she feels really connected to him and treats him like a big brother that she can tell anything. So when Liam starts to like (Girlfriends Name) will she notice or will Liam not be able to show her how much he likes her?

Zayn and Zayns GF: (Girlfriends Name) is the oldest in the group and is kind of over the whole boy band celerity stage of her life. She goes along with the girls in their little singing group, and helps them make their ‘One Way Or Another’ cover. When she hears that one Directions management wants to see them she is scared that they are going to get in trouble. When she hears that they want One Direction to collaborate with them she’s a little more at ease and is a little exited to get her ‘big break’. When she stays with the boys (while they are waiting to record) she bonds with them all. She has no real interest in any of the boys but little does she know that Zayn thinks she’s really nice and is starting to fall for her. So what will happen when he tells her? Will this effect their recording?

Start from the day the girls are going to see Simon/Management and just have fun, if you don’t know what's happening the girls made a cover to the One Direction cover ‘One Way Or Another’ and got invited to London to see management then they get an offer to collaborate with the boys J