Chapter 19 - New parents

"Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess." - Lemony Snicket

The doctor returned to the new parents finding them giggling. The little black haired girl with big green eyes grabbed her father's finger in a firm grip.

Sakura smiled at her son, caressing his soft cheek.

"So, have you thought of names?" the female doctor asked cheerfully.

The couple exchanged glaces.

"Yeah. They are Yoshiro and Kimiko Uchiha." the pink haired girl answered in her soft tone. The doctor smiled and noted it down.

"We will do some check ups on the mother and if everything is alright, you can leave this afternoon." the doctor informed them. Itachi just nodded and smirked.

Sakura gave Yoshiro to Itachi as well. It was pretty hard to hold two fragile tiny humans but he liked the feeling. His heart was drumming in his chest. This is the second time that he falls in love at the first sight. Their big green emerald eyes were watching his every move. He was surprised that they didn't cry, he heard that after birth, most children would rather be held by their mother but this wasn't the case. They reminded him of the first time he saw Sasuke.

Kimiko yawned. He started to wonder if he will be a good father. Perhaps not. He doesn't know anything about children, he barely knew how to love. But he will try, he won't let her struggle alone. He wants to be there as much as he can and see them growing up and making them proud. Never in his life he thought that he will be a father, but here he is with his most valuable members of the family.

"We are ready." the doctor announced snapping Itachi from his deep thoughts and worries. He blinked a few times.

"Arigato for your help." he told her smiling.

***

They got home with their little diamonds. Itachi opened the door and let Sakura get in, holding Kiniko while he held Yoshiro. Good thing that the crib that they prepared was big enough for two children. It will be enough until they will buy another one.

They placed the two sleeping children carefully on their bed and quietly left the room. Itachi couldn't erase his stupid smile off of his face and Sakura... Well, she was tired. Pushing two humans out of you wasn't easy. They both made their way back to their bedroom.

Once they were in and Itachi shut the door, he pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. His breath on her sking gave her goosebumps.

"Finally only mine." he whispered, making her shiver. Her fingers found their way in his hair, pulling his lips closer to her skin.

"I've waited for this so long." he breathed, leaving sloppy wet kisses on her collarbones. She moaned.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed in a fast movement. He took off his shirt, revealing his tobed muscles. Sakura took in his apparence. Of course, he always slept naked beside her but she ignored it because of the pain, dizziness, laziness, exhaustion. There were only certain days when her hormones acted up and pushed her to do stupid things like trying to convince Itachi that is alright to have sex in the eight month, even though it isn't. Thank's Kami that at least he remained sane and brought her back to the Earth.

He spreaded her legs wide but when he was about to unzip his black pants, a loud cry was heard in the entire house. He groaned, throwing his head back in frustration, making Sakura giggle.

She got up from the bed, patting him on his back.

"Get used to it, papa." she continued to giggle.

She got into children's room and saw Kimiko crying. Itachi followed right behind. Yoshiro was only watching his little sister, even though she disturbed her sleep. Hm, self control like his father, Sakura thought.

She picked up Kimiko.

"Let's see. I just put on your diaper and you slept almost the entire time. Then it must be this..."

She unzipped the upped part of her dress, getting a boob out which was at least two cups bigger. Itachi looked at her and gulped. His boner wasn't helping either. He passed past her and decided to distract his attention by playing with his son.

After Kimiko was fed, Sakura returned to their room to get some sleep while Itachi started to prepare the dinner. His parents, Sasuke, Lady Tsunade, Shisui, Kakashi, Naruto, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Lee, Neji, TenTen, Kiba, Shino and Choji were coming over to meet the new Uchihas.

***

Sakura woke up and went to check on the babies. They were sleeping like little angels. In the dinning room, Itachi just finished preparing the table. Everything looked so perfect, he put so much effort in it.

He came from the kitchen, tossing the white apron behind. The door bell rang, making Sakura jump sightly.

"I'll take it." he said.

He opened the door, revealing the big group.

"Hello papa Uchiha." Ino laughed.

He let them all in and led them to the dinning room. He looked at his father but everything was alright, Shisui's jutsu worked. Still, he couldn't relax.

"So how is it to be a father, dattebayo?" Naruto asked with his big grin.

"It's only the first day, so I can't say yet."

Sakura came into the room, holding the two twins. They were awake. Kimiko got scared because of too many people and she started to cry.

Everyone "awwed". Itachi got up at took his son from his mother's arms. She tried to calm down her daughter.

"He is Yoshiro." he told them, looking at his son.

"Twins?" Sasuke asked shocked. "It was so long since an Uchiha had twins." he added. Itachi just smiled.

"I know. I consider myself lucky."

"Look at his eyes!" Mikoto jumped from her seat, excited. "Can I hold him?" she eyed her son.

"Sure."

She carefully took her grandson in her arms. "I am a grandmother." she giggled, making Itachi smile.

"And she is Kimiko." he turned to his beloved daughter, introducing her. She calmed down and was giggling at her beautiful mother.

"Want to hold him, Fugaku?" Mikoto asked her husband. He just looked at her and smiled.

Itachi watched him closely.

Hinata got up and went to Sakura's side to caress Kimiko's cheek.

"She's so pretty!"

"We've brought gifts." Tsunade announced. Everyone went to Itachi and handed him boxes wrapped in paper with a bow on top of them. He thanked each one of them.

"Also, you can take some free weeks, I'll handle the Hokage's duties from you. Your children need you." the Fifth told Itachi, putting a hand on his shoulder.

The evening continued with each one of them holding the little kids who were in the middle of the attention. They seemed to enjoy it, unlike their parents who were constantly worried that someone will drop them, especially Naruto.