I WANT TO WATCH ANIME

This is more like, I have so many things on hold.

A bunch of new movies from now and then.

Animes I still need to catch up because either, 

1 They're all over and I just need to watch them

2 My friends keep telling me to watch this and that,

Which made me loose interest on watching anime for a bit because I was being too pressured.

2 Most of them have a series to them already or having another season going onto them, LIKE WAH!?

But yeah.

I still am catching up sooner or later.

Not to mention I will be watching specific anime movies.

As well of watching some Korean,Japanese, or Chinese Drama from Crunchy roll mostly.

And those episodes are like an hour long so......

NOT TO MENTION SOME TV SHOWS I'M WISHING TO WATCH.

people at my school also keeps on talking about 13 reasons why.

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO CONTINUE ON THE WALKING DEAD DUH.

One more thing, also as watching YouTube videos from my favorite creators.

Also going back to old playthroughs and re-watching them over, since I miss it so much.

NOT TO MENTION THE WALKING DEAD GAME SEASON 3 IS OUT AND I'M STILL WATCHING EPISODE 2 LIKE WAGHHH!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN START WATCHING PEOPLE PLAY OUTLAST 2 YET!!!

I'M SO BEHIND!

I SWEAR I TOLD MYSELF I'D WATCH IT.

BUT I ALWAYS PLACED IT IN THE WATCH LATER PLAYLIST AND ADD MORE AND MORE TO IT AND I JUST GET OVERWHELMED ALL THE TIME.

Even if I try to have like 2 hours or more by myself watching the videos I get out around maybe 6 to 8 videos depending the minute time and if I like it to continue watching the whole entire thing.

Not to mention I'm always jittery and feeling like every minute I have to move and do something with my body so I won't feel so still or something whatever.

But yeah...

I'm trying my best here!!!

JUST DON'T START PRESSURING ME BRUH!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day anyway.