important

Started: 09 April, 2015

Ended: 11 May, 2016

Remastered: 20 September, 2020

---

FANDOM:

Avatar the Last Airbender

Legend of Korra

Avatar the Last Airbender Comic Canonverse

and a few others 'cause whatever.

WARNINGS:

ATLA and LOK Spoilers (will include some comics in Canonverse)

Language

Sexual references (but unfortunately nothing more)

(More or less) Poor writing

DISCLAIMER:

All characters, plots, and others belongs to their respective owners, to Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and all the brilliant men and women who had pieced together the series and the comics.

Other used media also belongs to their respective owners.

All character's age in this story and the series are the same. The OC's biological is 16.

A few grammatical and information errors, the author should be able to correct it once noticed.

The science of this story is not definitely accurate to our world's science.

The author unfortunately had written with a female OC but you are most certainly welcome to use your own preference.

Certain plots, actions, and new characters are thought by the author of this fanfiction.

Constructive criticism in moderate is highly appreciated, please be kind to one another.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello and welcome to an edited version of the book.

I know I've been saying that I haven't been apart of this fandom anymore for so many times and then ironically add epilogues and stuff.

I done it again, but this time, I redid the whole book.

Since it's quarantine and we better stay indoors to the best of our abilities to lessen the chance of spreading more disease (which I highly encourage because safety is COOL), a lot of people have been doing lots of things to stay sane, I'm one of them.

I study now, because college demands you to, what a surprise, so why waste my spare time studying when I can procrastinate?

To not drag it long, I added more context for everyone here to understand the book more and not seem like it was written by a 15 year old who was banned from playing games during summer, "so why not make fanfic of my favorite cartoon?".

Rather than this book being a poor attempt in trying to hit a thousand word mark (hence 60+ chapters), it now has more depth and actual sense to it, I added more "lore" if that's the right term.

It still will have errors, English is not our first language here in my country, so please feel free to tell me where I've gone and we'll somehow make it work.

Enough with the dilly dally, please enjoy and read responsibly, and most of all STAY SAFE BECAUSE YOU MATTER!

---

We are parallel lines through the chaos.

Standing here side by side but never to cross.