"OWw!!Mother fucker –"He looks at Luke giggling a little as he curses with a pain look on his face .

"Jeez , what crawled up on everyone's ass here?!" Luke shrieks as he turns his leg below the table relieving some pain .

"He really likes you" Liam's voice cuts in Luke's curses and Niall's giggles , halting Niall mid laugh. The blonde boy coughs a little and asks shooting a weird look at Luke and Louis who are suddenly interested in the topic as they lean forward

"Who are you talking about Li?"

Liam rolls his eyes ,thinking typical Niall, he knows his best friend really well and how his mind works and his famous habit of pushing people away or in this situation not knowing who are they talking about . He repeats him , slowly and clearly this time much to Louis' amusement as he watched the scene in front of him "Harry , he really likes you "

"I will not bet on it " Niall replies in second scoffing as he puts the stem of his finished apple on his tray .

Liam smiles slowly , lovingly at his bestfriend of years and shakes his head at Niall's

"He thinks we don't notice but I have never seen him hanging over someone so much"

Before Niall can comment Louis is getting up from his seat checking his watch. The lad quickly pulls on his bag and picks up his tray looking at Liam .

"C'mon Liam let's go the class is about to start" Liam nods knowing he will get no answer or reply and gets up quickly joining Louis.

"Byee guys" Luke says happily waving at them as Niall sits beside him silently sipping his orange juice lost in his own thoughts and mostly in the words Liam said.

"So , Niall I want a favor" Luke says changing subject as he turns towards Niall . Niall looks up as his name is being called and smiles at Luke's surprisingly hopeful face having no idea what does he wants .

"And what is that?"

Luke clears his throat throwing a quick glance around them as if he is sharing a secret and then speaks slowly and softly , almost in whisper "My grades are not that good in Science , I am – am barely passing. Could- will you –" he stops not able to finish his sentence , haven't ever asked for a favor.

Niall seems to understand , already having been in this situation with many embarrassed jocks coming for his help and spares Luke from the burden of actually asking

"Meet me tomorrow noon , I have fourth hour free"

"Great ! Thanks Ni" Luke smiles laughing happy for getting help.

"What's going on here?" both of the boys jumps a little at the unexpected intrusion. Niall's lips moves from soft smile to a deep frown as he looks up at the intrusion , his intrusion , none other than Harry Styles.

He is been the biggest intrusion of his life since four days with not sparing him space , always up in his face and flirting non-stop with all the inappropriate innuendos and moves.

"None of your business styles-" he is cut off by Harry who pulls the seat on the other side of Niall and sits down , closer to Niall than the blonde would like and says , his lips curved in a smirk and eyes twinkling as if he has won world champion ship

"Oh what you do is my business babe"

Niall squeaks in his seat and says stiffly pointing his finger at Harry "Don't call me that "

"And whatever is the reason-" Harry says rolling his eyes and turns his face to Niall smiling at the boy in delight.

Niall quickly composes himself and sits straight, he gathers his spread books from the table and taps them on the counter twice before throwing a very professional and fake smile at the brunette lad and says "Its been very boring Styles , I got to go-"he is cut off by Harry catching his elbow and pushing him back into his seat .

"We don't have class in another five minutes" The brunette then says not even acknowledging the blonde's displeased look as he looks into his watch before looking up smiling innocently , all the flirting eyes gone .

"What happened to you ??!" Niall shrieks unable to hold in , he is fade up , a little flattered – okay , very much flattered by Harry's actions since past days although he is not going to admit that to himself or Harry or anyone yet , he still doesn't get it as Harry supposed to hate him and he vice-versa , not been touchy with him, kissing him or flirting with him.

"You happened baby" he mentally gasps at Harry's words but keeps a straight face even bored as he replies rolling his eyes at the brunette .

"Not working"

"Oh man ! I thought I got you good" Harry replies exclaiming loudly and little bit – okay a lot dramatically at Niall's reply to his surprise . He giggles looking at the tall jock who is at his height as he seats beside him doing his dramatic pose with a fist on his forehead and a fake defeated expression on his face.

"Sexy"

He jumps up a little , coughing slightly at the sudden word from Harry "wha-what?" he asks smoothing his blue plaid skirt as he looks at Harry , a little shy and surprised .

"Your gi-giggle. It-It's cute and sexy" To his surprise and amusement Harry struggles too , blushing a bit as he roams his fingers through his hair as if he wasn't supposed to say that aloud and something skips a beat in Niall , but before he can process it or reply a loud voice break them apart from their world , thoughts and stares.

"Hey Niall , Harry stop your flirting its crap" they both look at Zayn , Niall more surprised at the boy who seats himself in the same seat that Liam abandoned and munches on his food.

Before anyone can reply Luke cuts in , slapping Zayn's back joking "And I love you Zayn, well put forth"

"Funny Malik ,Can I ask the reason for why you were hiding behind the entrance like a pussy??" Harry asks with a smirk , folding his hand behind his head giving Zayn a proud look much too Niall's surprise and he can't help but laugh a little as Zayn comeback with his face stuffed and a guilty yet annoyed look on his face .

"Asshole"

***

A/N

So , the story is on the go again! And I am really excited as I have finally have the plot and everything already decided NOW all I have to do is write and post !

Big THANks to everyone who read this book , commented and voted on this one !! It was an amazing feeling to see people still reading this one when I stopped posting . Everyday there is always atleast two people reading this one and want me to update !

I never thought I will receive such a warm welcome for this story :D I can't give dedication to everyone in this book , but I want to thank each and everyone of you SO I will put dedication at the end of the book (in my thank you note ) , so you guys will stick with me till the end :)))

apart from that ,

VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE THIS BOOK , IF YOU LOVE / LIKE THIS STORY !!

ALSO , You can ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS

see you in the next chapter ,

love

Ri x