Date Night

Dana was at my house this time and helped me pick out an outfit to wear tonight. 

"I just don't understand why he would say that shit if he is playing with you!" She says.

"The same question I ask myself.." I was looking threw drawers trying to pick something out that was eye-grabbing.

"Maria asked if she can come over to help out, she says she really needs to talk to us." Dana says spinning on my black computer chair. 

"Yeah sure, take advantage of visiting while you guys can before my parents get back from a family vacation."

"Why didn't you go if it's a family trip?" She asks.

"No one invited me, it's cool though. They packed up and left me here for 2 weeks but I'm not complaining." I smile. I'm really not because no more yelling from my parents or hits for the next 2 weeks, what more could I want?

"Oh.. okay." She kept quiet and looked through my clothes.

"Becky, I am sorry but I don't think any of these are good enough to go out on a date in." She sighs.

"Well this is all I have. I don't have fancy outgoing clothes, all mine are boring." I said.

"Let's go shopping! It's only 12. You're date is at 7." She smiles.

"Alright. Tell Maria to meet us at the Tomenson Mall." I said tying my shoelaces.

"Got it!" 

****************

As we walked around the mall with bags in our hands I picked out 2 outfits that would be great to wear tonight. My only concern is how will I be able to put back the money I took from my parents' jar, I'll figure it out later. 

"Look this is cute!" Maria says holding up a V-laced burgundy top. 

"You should go try it on." I said looking down at my phone.

"Rebbeca, you didn't even look at it!" Dana laughs.

"Yes, I did. Go try on your things as well because we have to leave in a few to help me get ready for tonight." I said to them.

"Aright then." They both ran to the fitting rooms as I stayed waiting for them outside their doors.

*************

We left the store and were on our way to the exit, I bumped into so many people. I hate being here on a Saturday! Dana and Maria stood right next to me and told me to turn the other way but I had no idea why. 

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked looking up at the exit. Austin was there looking straight at me.

"Oh shit. Yeah let's go the other direction." I walked really fast to get out of there.

"Becky! He's following us! Maria and I will distract him while you leave to the car. We will be there in a few!" She says. I nodded and kept my pace. This can't be happening now

******Maria's P.o.v.*******

Dana and I turned around to face this son of a bitch. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Dana asked him.

"Dana this has nothing to do with you so please butt out of what doesn't concern you. Thanks." 

Asshole.

"Hey, don't talk to my best friend like that. Austin, why the hell are you stalking Rebbeca?!" I asked.

"Maria. She can't go out with that guy! You out of all people should know that!" He says.