Chelsea

He literally leans in and then turns his cheek the other way.

"What the hell was that all about?!" I yelled, throwing the brush at him.

"I just wanted you to stop yelling." He smirked.

"You know there are other ways to make me stop, and that isn't a way." I said, his eyebrows went up.

"You mean your other ways.." He chuckled.

"What?" I sent him a confused look and then realized what he meant.

"No. I didn't mean it like that at all, Austin. You just think it like that when in reality it isn't." I shook my head.

"Rebbeca you need to stop thinking of me like that, it isn't pretty seeing you obsessed with me." He says.

"OH MY GOODNESS. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANGRY YOU MAKE ME!"

"Babe, it's fine. Just don't make it so obvious because people are making things up about us and I don't want to break up with Abby." He shrugs.

"THEN STOP FUCKING CALLING ME BABE! WE ARE NOT TOGETHER! I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE SO TOUGH LUCK!" I shouted.

"You will always have feelings for me no matter what you say. You and I both know it's true." He says calmly making his way back up into my face. We had little space between us, if he took one step closer our lips would have connected.

"I may seem like a jerk now... but Becks it is for your own good. I'll eventually see how much I mean to you and who knows what might happen.." He added, he then walked out and I was left there so confused.

"What the fuck do you mean!?" I put my face in my hands and took a deep sigh.

Why is he so confusing? I packed all of my stuff and soon walked out to my house.

"Why are you late?" My mom asks as I walk through the door.

"Captain didn't let us leave until the run-throughs were good enough." I responded. I had my head down and walked to my room.

"YOU DIDN'T JUST WALK IN THERE! GET BACK OUT HERE I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!" She yells. I cringe quickly patting on some foundation to cover up the bruises on my face then walked out,

"Yes?" I politely asked.

"You know this by now, if I didn't tell you tell leave to your room then I'm not done talking to you. Fucking dumbass." She says.

"Get started on dinner, your dad will be home in a bit and he'll be hungry." She says watching tv.

"Okay." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"What time is practice tomorrow?" She asks.

"3-6." I lied.

"Well no one will be home, we're going to disneyland so you have the keys and there's food here so you can eat." She says.

"Okay, what time you guys be back?" I asked.

"10." She says.

"Okay." Was all that I said as I started heating up the oven.

*****Tomorrow Morning*****
I had no time to do my makeup since I was already late to school,

"Rebbeca! Hurry the fuck up and get out of the restroom already!" I hear my mom yell from the other side of the door,