The Next Move

******** A Couple Months Later ******
So it's been a while... Austin and Abby are still together. He and I have not talked since then, I'm focusing on trying to get my life into good shape. My mental and physical health is being put first now, forget Austin and his stupid games. I'm currently at practice and I hate it. Cheerleading isn't really a hobby of mine, I just needed a distraction from going home. Yeah my parents have paid for everything just so I can stay out of the house. I don't understand them... they're really over-protective I'm more like their bitch.. and yet they still want me busy out of the house. There is no inbetween. Anyway, back to what is going on right now...

"Rebbeca! Put more effort into yur scorpion! You're going to make us slack off at Nationals!" My captain yells, the song had ended.

"Okay everyone take 5." She sighed. As soon as I dropped and  my squad caught me, she came up to me.

"Look Rebbeca, I know you're stressing out about other things but you really need to concentrate on this routine. Take it seriously." She says. Hmm.. Team Captain, Sabrin Hayes, what can I say about her... let me think... she's the queen of bitches alright. It's really hard to tell if she likes you because she is always being sarcastic and has the most amazing bitch face of them all. 

"You! Rebbeca!" Jazleen pointed at me as she set her water bottle down.

"Pick up the fucking pace or you'll see the worst side of me, got it!?" She snaps.

"Perfectly clear, sir." I scoffed as I walked to my bag. I heard some girls snicker and Jazleen just glares at them.

"What are you all laughing at? Ms.Gomez here is all behind and Captain takes it out on us so who are you with here, girls?" The all went silent and turned to look at me. I rolled my eyes and I took a sip of my water and relaxed on the grass.

****5 minutes later****
"Alright girls! Let's get back up and do another FULL run-through! You won't leave until Ms.Gomez gets it right!" Sabrin yells. I roll my eyes and moved quickly to my first formation.

"5-6-7-8 and Go! Good job Britt! Keep it moving Jazzy! Sharper Knight! And hit! Gomez split! Good!" She yells along with the music. This was the part where I keep messing up.. double roll, springing back up and the scorpion. I took a quick deep breath and as soon as my hands hit the floor my confidence boosted up and I landed it!

"Nice Rebbeca! You landed it perfectly! 7-8 Up!" She yells and the music finishes.

"That was great girls! Since you all did good practice ends early today!" She yells. Oh sweet goodness!

"Alright, going down!" I said as I fell back and was caught by my squad once again.

"Finally Gomez knows how to keep her feet up." Snickered Jazleen. I roll my eyes once again and grabbed the small towel next to my water bottle.

"Atleast I'm not sleeping with Britt's boyfriend." I murmured.

"What was that?" Jazleen stops in her tracks.

"You heard me." I snapped.

"Okay you really want to get down?" She snaps back and threw her stuff onto the ground.

"No I'm just saying the truth that's all." I said raising my hands up in defence.
Before I could reach for my bottle she ran and jumoed on me. She threw punches all to the right side of my face. She got off when she thought it was enough,

"Don't talk about shit you don't know about." She spat. I wiped the blood from my mouth and grabbed her from her arms.

"You.don't.tell.me.what.the.fuck.to.do.you.slut." I said punching her between each word. Before she could get a hold of me I picked her up and swung her around then threw her on the ground.

"Paybacks a bitch ain't it?" I laughed.

"You went too far Gomez! Look at her!" Knight says kneeling down beside her.

"Psh. She has been hitting on your boyfriend for weeks so I did you a favor, bitch." I said as her jaw drops.

"Just make sure she ain't dead. I don't want to go to prison just yet." I said before I left. I cracked my jaw and looked down at my uniform.

"Ew. The bitch was bleeding on me." I said.

"Rebbeca! What happened?!" Sabrin asks.

"Just get in there and help out Jazleen. Before you say anything or do anything you may regret... she fucked your boyfriend after prom last week." I said as she left into the gym. I walked to the restroom to see if it was open and to my luck it wasn't.

"UUGH! Why does life hate me so much?!" I said aloud. I looked to my right at the boy's restroom and it was open.

"I mean it's after school hours so I doubt there is anyone in there." I said. I looked around me before I ran in there.

"Anyone in here?" I yelled as I threw my bag onto the floor.

No response.

"Okay then." I did a quick sweep of the place before I could do anything. I also closed the door so no one would come in. I began to remove my clothes and started the shower. Yes, it's a shower room and a restroom so I'm good since no one is in here.

"I want you to want me this way and I need you to need me to stay." I sang as I washed my hair.

"If you don't know let me go, let me go" I continued to sing. A few minutes later I got out and changed into comfortable clothes. I was brushing my hair in the mirror,

"Rebbeca?" I looked up and my eyes opened wide.

"Aw shit! What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"I just opened the door that was it! I needed to use the restroom then I heard singing and here you are." Austin says.

"Oh my.. leave!" I said to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I don't need to explain shit to you just leave already!" I yelled at him once again. He just stood there looking at me,

"Why do you want me to leave?" He asks.

"Oh my god, don't you fucking start with your shit like you always do!" I told him.

"What are you talking about Becky!?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! DON'T MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE WHO IS COMPLETELY STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR YOUR DAMN ACTS! LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled even louder. He ran up to me and grabbed my face,

"I'm here. No matter what you do.. you can't get rid of me." He says before he leans in.

You won't believe what he did next..
____________
_______
///////////A\N\\\\\\\\\\:
What do you think he did ?!? Comment below what you're thinking about! While you're at it.. how good was this chapter? I dunno that's way I'm asking you. Haha, just kidding! I feel like I did good! Please vote and comment!<3

Break My Heart Again(Becstin Fan-Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें