"I'm just asking" Ray said while creasing his eyebrows. "Well, I don't need your concern, you can now leave" Heather said while showing Ray the door.

"Fine" Ray said as he let out a sigh and left Heather's room. When he was out of sight, Heather locked the door and decided one critical desicion.

She quickly searched for her clothes and belongings and stored it in her back pack.

She's leaving.

She can't take it anymore, after her dad died a year ago, her mother has been terrible to her and so is Heather, then suddenly, Iranna married a guy she just met who happens to be Ray.

Heather doesn't care where she will go as long as she gets away from here, she's fine with it.

Then something caught her attention, it was a locket, shimmering in the moon light.

"Dad" Heather whispered as she smiled and place the locket on her neck. Positive on her plan, she swung her back pack on her back and opened the window. She studied the ground below, she decided to jump, thinking it would just be a soft landing due to the bushes.

She took a deep breath and jumped. "Bad idea" she said as she struggled to stand up, it wasn't a soft landing at all, and adding the fact that she just jumped from her room which is in the second floor of the house.

"I really didn't think about this" she said as she brushed off the leaves on her clothes, as soon as it was clear to go, she left.

Heather walked for a little while, thinking where she will stay. "I can't stay with my friends, since it's school break, they're all out of town taking a vacation. I also couldn't go to my relatives because they don't live in London, so I really don't have any idea where to go" she said to herself.

"Or I could check in a hotel, oh wait, Merlin! I forgot my money, of all the things that I left, it's my money, great!" she muttered to herself as she kept on kicking every stone in her path until she saw a public bench.

"Well, like they say 'Beggars can't be choosers', guess this is my bed for the night" she shrugged and placed her bag on the bench to make it a pillow and there she lay to sleep, she kept on fidgeting her locket until she fell asleep.

Heather felt a light brush agaisnt her skin and a very weird feeling on her neck, she opened her eyes to see that a stranger took off her locket and run, Heather quickly took her bag and went after the thief.

"Come back here!" She shouted as she kept on panting. "Why did I ever skip P.E. classes?" Heather asked herself as she kept on running after the thief.

Soon, the thief turned to a corner down the dark alley, unsure whether to follow him, Heather slowed down a bit.

"I have to get it!" Heather knocked some senses to herself as she headed towards the corner and there she saw that the thief was stranded.

"Give me back my locket and I will not report you to the police, please" Heather told him. "Oh please, I'm not afraid of the police" the thief said in a low and menacing voice.

"Hard way it is" Heather said as she put down her bag and prepared herself for a fight.

"So you want a fight little girl?" the thief said with a smirk on his face. "Oh, don't call me a little girl, I'm more grown up than you think" Heather said with a laugh as she run towards the thief and punched him in the nose making it bleed.

"You can sure throw a good punch" the thief complimented her as she caressed his broken nose and he tossed her the locket.

"Here, I don't want to risk my face for your stupid necklace anyway" the thief said as he run away from Heather, leaving her alone in the alley. "I was just getting started" Heather said, clearly disappointed that she wasn't able to kick that man's arse for stealing her necklace.

"Well, at least I got you back dad" she said as she opened her locket and there she gazed at a picture of a young man with a six-year old girl.

When she was studying the locket, she realized that there is something odd on the frames, there is a button on it, she decided to press it. The button disappeared and was replaced by a sharp needle which pricked her finger, making blood ooze out and dropped on the frame. The blood spread and soon sunk in the locket.

"Weird" Heather managed to say as she sucked the blood on her finger. She soon closed the locket and placed it back on her neck, this time inserting it in her blouse to hide it from any thief out there.

"Guess I had enough sleep for the night" she said as she began to roam the streets but was soon interrupted when a light appeared. She looked for the source and found out that it was coming from her locket. She took it off and studied it.

"What's going on?" she asked herself as she traced her locket with her finger. She was surprised when the locket opened by itself and began to suck her in. "What the heck is this?" Heather began to panic as she held on to the lamp post to keep herself from going in the locket.

She failed from escaping the grasp of the locket and was completely pulled in, not knowing where it took her.

----------------------

How's my first chapter? Liked it? Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter, I'll be updating soon.

-Skyra