chapter 53

"When are they coming home, Hailey?" Xian asks looking over at her. "Don't know. Just hope they are ok. Im worried about him?"
Gibber looks at her emotionless. "If he makes it he makes it and if he dies let it go. All my wisdom I got to share."
She looked down depressed.
"Ow, good job Gib, ya broke her." Xian said accusingly.
"No he's right. If he dies I should move on. Everyone does eventually. Time to face reality." Hailey pulled herself up to face the front parkinglot to see trucks pull in witu people inside. "I hope he is in there." She said and jumped on the shrub.
Matt got out of the car with Victor. "Hey kindergarten cop. Hows in hanging?"
"Good is, Daniel with you all?" She said panicked. He went quiet and her eyes grew huge. "Your shitting with me? He can't be dead."
"Im sorry-" Matt tried to explain but was cut off.
"I don't wanna hear it. I need some time alone." Hailey said breaking down and put a hand towards him and stromed off.
"What did you tell her?" Jack said getting out of the cab as everyone unloaded.
"I said nothing. She asked about Daniel and when I said nothing she broke down. I swear." He put his hands up for defense.
Xian came over to the two of them. "She was worried about Daniel. They were supposed to go on a date. Guess he died." She read their faces that he did. "Im just gonna go find Gibber and Hailey." Sounding depressed.

"Ok we need a head count on who died in the fight." Marcy said to the two other settlement leaders. They are all in the factory's manager room. Lewis and Tyrone haven't showed up yet. "Write down the people who are no longer here." She said handing Nyla and Eris a couple pieces of paper. "This is to make a memorial for them."
"Thank you. At least they will be remembered by the others, I suppose." Eris said taking it.
"Thanks. Now we will mever forget the fallen. Where are we setting up the cemetery?" Nyla looked down at the first couple of names written. Tasha, Marry.
The door to the room opened. "Sorry we are late. Ran into a group on the way." Tyrone said walking in.
"He wanted to start a fight with'em." Lewis said pointing a thunb at him.
"Take a seat. We are writing down the names of our fallen soldier's and setting up a cemetery in the Saint Albans park." Marcy said with an open arm.
"Way'da kill the mood mrs. Morbid." Tyrone said pulling up a chair. "So just write down the lost kids? Ok."

"What do you mean your leaving, Hailey. You can't go without a plan." Xian said panicked. "Wait for them yo get ready to go to Washington."
"Why should I? Stopping those bastards from killing everyone is my objective now." Hailey said pulling out some clothes.
Her bedroom door opened and Jack came in covered in more scratchs on him. "What is happening?"
"Hailey wants to leave to go to Washington immediately. She won't listen to me." Xian said like she was four.
He grabbed hold of her and she stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait for us to prepare for the trip. Going across country is very dangerous. Do you want Daniel's death to be in vein?"
"No. I just don't want anyone else to end up like him." She said sadly.
"Then wait. Join the hunters for a while ans when I am ready we will go. Ok?"
She nodded. Tears began to form and then she just had to take a step back to breath. "I'll join the hunter's for the time being."

Author: This is the end of this book. I don't have anything more for it. I hope you enjoyed it and will read the next one. World of Decay: Dealers Your characters will be put in all do time. If this series becomes very popular I am sorry if your character does not make the cut.