chapter 21

James sat on the roof if the building frustrated that he was over thrown twice in one day. Brandon saved hus sorry hide then Eris appeared out of no where and took everyone down.
She stands down there talking to the guards. His men left him for her. They became part of the watch.
Eris had everyone broke up into teams. Gardens, cooks, cleaners, guards, archers, and drivers. She didn't give him a position yet. James stormed off to the roof so in a way he was lookout. Only one in that position. If was this, he could let everyone die abusing to tell them. But no. Theres so many people they'd kill the horde once they saw them.
There motto is no man left standing. Lots of times archers come up here to watch for movement and begin to show off their aiming skills.
Eris was pointing at the park. Little kids running around enjoying themselves. A stray grownup came out and was shot with an arrow. Right in the. The little ones came over to him and dragged him off.
The infected were starting to stink even when they were alive. Like they were crapping or rotting. It made no difference but it gave them hints on where they are.
A few guards went across the street to the play ground. The pool next door to it and beside that a maybe a place where mental patients stayed or maybe orphans. Whatever it is its there.
There came a thumping up the ladder mounted behind the front building. It is the archer's. He looked down to find the kids hanging the dead body and setting up targets. The kids ignored him and started to shoot at the corpse. The first one got right in the chest. The side. Four in the legs and the booed. The next one shot right into the crotch and they cheered laughing and making dirty jokes.
James couldn't stand it and left without a word.
Bogie's inbound fire at will, one of the archers called out taking th first shot. Others pulled the strings back and began shooting.
We are under attack. The little kids started to pile in behind the fence like it is natural to them.
One of the archers swore because they ran out of arrows. The center one looked down over the edge and pointed. A call came from the young ones below and the older kids charged out weapons at ready.
The way this looks its like a game of stickmen wars. Troops advance to kill everyone. Your men charge forward the protect them and the statue. The more resources you get the more troops you can make.  Sad thing is we can't make troops from our resources.
Eris raised her bat leading in the assault. The enemy is coming in from Nitro. She began ordering people into position. Everyone with a spear goes first. Bladed and then blunt. The street is so wide she just put all if them in groups lined up and sent them off.
The horde realised they made a mistake and tried to retreat. That didn't stop Eris. She has no sympathy for them anymore. Never did. The poor guys were being slottered. For a moment Brandon felt sorry for the poor bastards.
He to was down there fighting them. The archers left to go get their arrows. James grips the fence watch his friends go marching down to kill them all.
"Poor monsters." A little girl said looking at the carnage. "If only we can save them without us having to die."
James just stood there with his bandaged forehead. "Yea. Poor monsters."