chapter 30

Owen took shelter inside the house right across from the school. He knows they won't go up looking for him. Thinks he made it away and will die in the woods alone and hungry.
He will show them. He will eat them. Kill them. They don't understand him. The voices causes it. They are buzzing around again. Stirred up by the sunlight.
"Hey. Why didn't you kill her? Are you going to have that little slut get the best of you? Really?" A voice complained.
I couldn't she would have killed me. Nyla would have killed me. Shes trained like a machine.
"Nobody is a machine. You need to see that. Kill or be killed. Look. They are burning your food. Packing up and leaving. Get yourself a wepon and kill them. Kill all of them."
I can't. They will kill me. I want to live.
"Pussy. Seriously let the others get the best of you. What a shame. You can do so much more. Your the predator. Show those fangs and show them what your made of. Night time is the right time to kill. Pick them off one by one." The voice said like it was whispering right in his ear.
Owen looked around. A tall man in a pure black business suit with short black hair and glasses stand looking out the window. He is watching as the body if the little girl slowly dissapears in the fire. The kids are packing up.
Owen has to act fast if he wants to kill them. Or atleast try to.
A couple lay on the couch dead. Tye bodies are badly decayed. Maggots have been eating them for a long time. A set if keys sit on the counter beside the door. He waves walking by to go into the kitchen.
He begins to rifle through everything in a rush looking for anything sharp. Four knife's. Darted back to the window to where the man still watches.
Outside the kids had finally loaded the cars up. They are taking their time
Owen grabbed the keys, pulles up a chair and began to watch patiently.
"Are you ready to do this? I will tell you when to act." The man said calmly watching. His hands folded behind his back.
Ok. I am at your biding. Who are you?
"I have many names. But you can call me Maverick. We need to plan this out strategically. I need time to plan this. I'll inform you as you go along."
Owen began to pace around. Bored. His skin is on fire. The rashes make him want to itch and peel off his skin. Its like there is something walking in his skin. He can see it moving around, but when ue blinks it is gone.
It reminds him of the gross YouTube videos he used to watch about people with strange disease's and or something is just wrong. But this was gaplening to him. He doesn't like it but he wants to get used to it. Wants to make maverick happy. He knows what happens when he is mad. He let Nyla live.
"They are about ready to go. Time to get on the move."
Owen nodded. He walked out back behind the house to find a little Toyota Kamre. The two of them got in. Owen driving.
Starting slowly he looked cautiously to make sure they dont see him.
They had left and he pulled out onto the road a good distance behind him. Let it begin.