chapter 37

Nyla sits infront of Ash's lifeless body. Tears roll down her cheeks. The kids come out to see what has happened. They crept slowly out scared as hell.
"Why!" Nyla cries out. "God damnit why!"
An archer named Chrissy comes over and put an arm around her. "It's ok sis. She's in a better place now. They both are." Nyla falls into her arms limp and sobbing. "Shhhh. Shhhhh. It's ok, let it all out." Her gentle black hands stroke her head softly like a mother would her little child.
Chrissy is an unmovable rock but this made her want to comfort  her friends. She can kill any asshole who dares defy or wants to kill her or her friends. She knew Lacrisha for a long time and knew she would never hurt a living careing soul.
Krista came out from behind the kids and took a look at the horrible scene. Two girls lie against opposite walls dead.  One with a single hole in the forehead and one with many all over her body. The door handle across the room and the door itself kicked off the hinges.
"Someone get me a couple of sheets and put some fire wood outside." Krista barked. She is so unsure how to cope with her two friends gone and left with no leader. The only one suitable is mourning their deaths.
Krista bends down to Ash and closes her eyes. Another kids comes over as Chrissy tries to escort Nyla away.
She goes over to Lacrisha closes her eyes and begins to drag her outside leaving a trail of blood behind. The girl is names Hanna. She had recently dyed her hair a solid purple with dreen eyes.
Some little kids brought out a couple of bed sheets as Hanna patted down Lacrisha. Krista came pulling Ash out right behind them leaving another bloody mess but not as bad. She was patted down before she was dragged out.
The little kids wrapped the two of them up and the others grabbed a can of gas and wood. Krista and Hanna layed the two of the on top if the wood. Poured some gas on them and there they went.
The flames completely ingulfed them. Beautiful colors of orange and blue came from them.
Nyla came out as the two disappeared into the fire. Chrissy holding onto her. Nyla looks terrible. She became very pale all of the sudden. She stopped crying a little but in return gave her the shakes.
Nyla gave a dismissive hand gesture to Chrissy and she let her go. She bent down to the fire and said her last goodbye's and then everyone else did the same.