chapter 49

"What do you mean work? Your shift started bright and early." Hailey said persistently.
"Shut up and find." Gibber said not turning to look nor the slightest emotion in his voice.
Why are they like this? There only nine. Xian is a sweet girl and I always thought Gibber was shy.
They walked to the back of the school and led her to the far side if the football field. Several bastards stand pawing at the fence. Mostly mothers.
"Check this out?" Xian said straightening her body. Her head tilted high towards the sky.
Hailey looked at them at the fence. They stopped and stood like her. Gibber smiled as one of the mothers started picking her nose.
The next thing was horrifying. A father slowly bent backwards into a walk. His body began to twist in ways it shouldn't.
"This is the best part." Gibber said as one of the mothers jammed her arm down the spider mans throat.
What the hell. Who are these kids? There so innocent. Haileys face was stricken with horror as the woman pulled out the mans heart. He fell dead. The heart beating in her hand.
Hailey threw up at the scene. Gibber remained unfazed. Xian broke her focus and they began to eat the dead father like they always do.
Xian looks a little tired. "What do you think of the show. Gibber does the same practice. Gives a major headache afterwards though." She yawned. "Do your thing bubs."
Gibber did the same stance. The walkers got up again and stood like soldiers. The who took out the mans heart began to play with her hair. After that they all began to jump in sync and make sounds. He made them all dance. At least he isn't doing anything like Xian did.
He broke focus and took a knee. "Lets give her the grand finally."
He stood back up and she smiled. They both took the same stance as before. The walkers froze and for a moment they looked like normal people. Then they began to kill one another. The last ones head exploded like it was backing in the sun.
"What do you think of that?" Gibber said with an evil grimace.

The bombs began to go off. The sky raining blood. The army continued to press on not caring if they die. Stitch and his men began to throw the cocktails catching the crowds of walkers on fire.
He is wearing a mask with a long monstrous smile. The others wearing all different types. They like to wear them to keep from getting their faces ripped off and to conceal their identity.
Isaac sets up his sniper position waiting for Stitch to give him the all clear. As he waits he aims Anna's rifle at him watching for it.
The fire begins to spread on the crowd as they continue to advance forward. Still trap's are being set off making it rain carnage. The runners are first to go in the assault. Begind them are the thugs and walkers. At the very bad the feeble.
In the distance you can see an ominous glow in the distance as the sun grows nearer to the end if its day. Some of the city's explosives that lay dorment had gone off and gave little trimmers from miles around. Soon it will look like Charleston may never had existed.
Stich gives a thumbs up as the bodies on fire drop and pread. Isaac clenches his fist and the archers let the sky darken with arrows. The site is magnificent and defining. When the arrows hit the target's they dropped like fly's. The archers fit their arrows again and repeat for several more verses.
"Go!" Isaac yelled and the melee units came pouring in on the road.
Jack and Marcy lead them in as the bombers and archers start to go in to help. Isaac aimed the rifle at the leaders and began to open fire.