chapter 31

"Anna get on the roof. We are making so much noise we might be attracting every bastard in Saint Albans." Marcy ordered.
Anna nodded.

R.D. made a truce with the factory kids. There is no room for them to merge as one single unit. They decides to become an army. Trade food back and forth along with weaponry.
Marcy feels bad for them. They lost a lot of supplies since the Allied company blew up. She offered to split whatever they find as long as James didn't start trouble and some guards came with. She wants them to really work for it.
Anna has her sniper rifle on her back. Bow slung on her shoulder and binoculars out scanning the street. Her long blonde hair blowing in the wind.
This reminds her of going hunting with her family. Her dad gave her her very own hunting rifle. Bought her lots of ammo for practice. Every time it was a clean shot through her targets. Naturally girls are better snipers tham guys. Nothing bothered her anymore. Anything in the scope is the target. Anything ahe counts as a threat or good food she kills.

Victor has been gone all day. All he took woth him was a crossbow. Twenty bolts. Some food and water with a grey cloak amd left early this morning. He didnt even bother to tell anyone where he was going. Where ever he is he will be ok.
Victor always grew up on the streets. Always liked being alone. Nobody to worry about or anything. Sometimes he is gone for a day or two. A week at most. He is like slinderman to Anna. Always hiding. Lurcking in the shadows ready to kill.

Marcy just now ordered several archers out to get a better scan of the area. Never know whem the enemy will strike or where from.

Instantly they took to the roofs and were scattering everywhere. Very few boys are the archers. They always get tired of waiting amd give away there position before anyone can do anything.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes some archers came back from towards the river. One male. "We need to set up defenses immediately. A huge crowd is on its way.
Marcy swore. "Anna, I need you to go out and shoot the leaders down. All foot troops get your weapons and your asses moving." She looked around to see the kids scramble. "Daniel, Jack, George go help them out. Archie stay here I need someone to keep an eye in the children with me."
"Yes, sir" They all said together.