Alarm Clock Prank (for Chloe)

ابدأ من البداية

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the dark surroundings.

I reached out and picked up my phone that was laying on the bedside table.

The light blinded me as I saw the time.

2:15 a.m.

What the hell??

I turned around and tapped Colby.

"Baby." I said as I woke him up.

He groaned. "What's beeping?"

"I don't know, maybe it's the smoke detector?" I replied.

"It sounds like it's in the room though." Colby replied, propping himself up on his arm and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, it does." I pushed the blankets off of me and picked up one of Colby's t-shirts that was laying on the ground.

I slipped it on and stood up. I walked over to the closet and the beeping got louder. I knelt down and moved a pile of clothes. Under the pile was an alarm clock.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

I turned it off and walked back over to the bed.

"A fucking alarm clock?" I asked angrily as I set it down on the desk.

"Why is there an alarm clock in our room? And why is it going off at,"he looked at the time on my phone,"2:17 in the fucking morning?"

"I dunno." I replied as I laid back down in the bed and put the covers back over me.

I fell back asleep.

(time skip)

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

I groaned and rolled over.

"Oh my fucking god." I said as I pushed the covers off of me again.

Colby woke up too.

"Chloe, can you hand me that?" He asked and pointed to a pair of sweatpants laying on the ground.

I nodded even though he probably couldn't see me because it was dark, and handed him the sweatpants.

I went back to playing a game of Hot and Cold with an alarm clock.

"It sounds like it's coming from over here." Colby stated as he went over to his desk.

I stood right next to him as he opened one of the drawers, and sure enough, there was an alarm clock waiting for us.

"It's fucking 2:30 in the morning, I can't handle this shit." I said as I went and jumped back onto the bed.

Colby turned the alarm clock off and set it next to the other one. He came back to the bed and laid down next to me.

"This is definitely a prank, right?" I asked.