Alarm Clock Prank (for Chloe)

ayeeeeee this one's for chloe_jellybean !

hope you enjoy! 💗

⚠️ MAJOR SMUT WARNING ⚠️

smut written by the lovely lilli_madelyn

-------------------------

Colby and I walked upstairs into our room, after we just excused ourselves from the movie everyone was watching downstairs.

We walked into our shared room and when I closed the door behind me, I was slammed up against it.

Colby kissed me furiously, grabbing my shoulders and pressing me back against the door so hard I'm suprised it wouldn't open it.

His tongue fought with mine as I moved my hands, sliding them up the back of his neck and tugging his hair, pressing my hips forward against his.

He smirked against my mouth.

"Good to know that I can get you turned on so easily baby."

I tugged a little harder on his hair, his head tilted back. I leaned in, whispering in his ear so closely that he could feel the heat in my breath.

"I could say the same to you."

"You're such a tease baby." He said, moving his hand to my ass.

"I am not a tease."

"Oh, baby, you don't even know how much of a tease you truly are." He winked, turning us around and walking forward, pushing me until I felt the back of my knees touch the edge of our bed.

"Come on, baby girl, take a ride with me." He said, pushing me down so I fell back on the bed.

I could feel myself throbbing for him as he crawled over me dropping his hips to grind against me.

He pulled off my shirt quickly, burying his face in my breast and adding, "Or should I say, take a ride on me."

He grinned as I pulled off his shirt. He stood at the edge of the bed, then dropped his pants to the floor and kicked them off before yanking off my jeans.

I looked at the bulge evident in his boxers.

"Fuck me, now." I ordered, kissing him for a second  so that when I pulled away he leaned forward to continue it.

I laid back on the bed, pulling my panties off, tossing them aside while he took off his boxers. He smirked, climbing over top of me and rubbing his tip around my entrance, up to my clit and then back down as he bit my lip.

I moaned into his mouth, he thrust into me, making my breath hitch. I scratched down his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and crying out his name, along with several profanities.

My walls tightened around him and I found my release, which he pounded through and left me almost in tears before pulling out.

He collapsed beside me, slipping his hands between my legs and patting my core gently.

"You up for another round?" He asked, rubbing small circles on my clit.

"More than ever," I managed out.

"Good," He replied, dipping his finger inside me so I arched my back. He circled it inside of me, pulled it out and sucked it clean.

(time skip)