Cheating? (for Zoe)

Aye y'all, this ones for zoe_neilson123 !

Hope you like it 💗

Btw, the song up top is amazing

-------------------------

Ding

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out into the hallway. I walked down the hall until I reached Sam and Colby's apartment.

I quietly unlocked the door and gently closed it behind me. I was just in Scotland, visiting my family. Colby thinks I get home Monday, but I'm home 3 days early to surprise him.

I looked around the living room and saw no one, so I assumed Colby was in his room... probably sleeping.

I untied my shoes and set them on the shoe rack and set my purse on the counter. I tip-toed over to Colby's room. I was about 5 feet away from his door, when I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ooooo! Baby, don't stop." I heard a deep voice say from inside his room.

No.

I walked closer to his door, the moans became louder and louder with each step. I peeked through the cracked door and saw a pitch black room.

"Yes! Colby baby!" I heard another voice shout.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I started to run away from his room. As I reached the front door, I tripped in my own feet. I stood up and started crying loudly. I swung the door open and slammed it behind me.

I ran as fast as my own two feet could carry me. I reached my apartment and realized that my door was locked, and my purse was at Colby's apartment.

I sighed in frustration and slid down my door. I sat on the carpet of the hallway and cried.

- - - Colby's POV - - -

I sat down in my dark room and opened my laptop. I was editing a video for my channel.

The part that I was editing was of a "sex scene" between Brennen and I. Brennen was doing a girl voice through the whole skit and it was honestly pretty funny.

Right as I finished editing, I heard something fall onto the ground from the kitchen. I stood up off of my bed and walked to my bedroom door. I heard slight crying and my front door slammed shut.

I walked out into the living and saw Zoe's purse on the counter, and her shoes on the shoe rack.

I put 2 and 2 together, and realized what happened.

I sprinted into the hallway and bolted to Zoe's apartment. I rounded the corner and saw her sitting on the ground, leaning on her apartment door.

I squatted next to her and put my hand on her arm.

She pulled her arm away and backed up, she looked afraid of me. She had red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Get. Away. From. Me." She stated, looking back down at the ground.

"Zoe." I came closer to her.

She stood up and backed away again.

"Colby. How could you?" She cried.

"Zoe. I swear, it's not what it looks li--" she cut me off.

"Don't tell me that. It's exactly what it looks like Colby. You were cheating on me." She stated.

"Zoe! I would never cheat on you. That was a skit for a video that I was editing."

She looked back down at the ground.

"It was Brennen and I, he was making the girl voice. I promise, I can even show you the video if you want me to. Please don't think I cheated on you, Zoe. Please." I added.

She looked back up at me.

She suddenly lunged into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry." I heard her mumble over and over again.

"It's not your fault Zoe." I informed her.

She nodded and pulled away from the hug.

"Come on, let's go." I held my hand out for her to take.

She held my hand and we walked back to my apartment. We walked in and walked to my room.

"Here, watch this." I said as I handed my laptop to her. She played and watched the video. By the end of it, she was laughing uncontrollably.

"That's really funny." She laughed.

"Obviously." I said sarcastically as I flipped my hair.

She giggle and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back and deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and slightly tugged on my hair.

Just as things were getting juicy, Sam walked into my room, completely unaware of the situation.

"Hey, do you guys wanna come with Kat and I to get some food?" he looked up and saw us making out.

"Oh. S-sorry." He mumbled.

Zoe pulled away from me and slowly walked towards the door.

"It's fine, I'm actually sorta hungry, come on Colby." She motioned for me to follow her. We walked out of my bedroom and into the living room, where Kat was sitting, waiting for us.

"Okay, lets go to Chipotle!" Sam shouted as he basically ran out of the front door.

Kat sighed, shook her head, and followed Sam out of the door.

Zoe turned to face me.

"Later." She whispered into my ear. She smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the front door.

Let's see where this night takes us.

-------------------------

Hope this wasn't too shit.

-m