Drank A Lil' Too Much - Colby (for Ellie)

AYEEEE GUYYSS, this imagine is for Ellie_Writes143 !!!!!!! 💗💗💗

She is an amazing writer, y'all should check her stuff out!

-------------------------

I stumbled to the door of my boyfriend and I's apartment. I guess you could say I had a few more drinks to drink then I should've.

I dug through my purse for the key. After a minute, I found it and tried my best to stick it into the keyhole.

It's not going in... Oh it's upside down.

I flipped the key and tried it again.

It's still not going in... Wait, it's still upside down.

What the hell?

I fumbled with the key and the door for a few more minutes before I gave up. I took a deep breath and tried once again. I was about to give up again, when I heard a deep voice from behind me say,"Ellie, do you need some help?"

I turned around and was faced with a handsome brunet. He looked familiar, his name was like Colbert or Collin or something like that, I knew it began with a C.

"Actually, no, I don't need help Colgate." I stated, turning back around to face the door. I heard him chuckle from behind me. I turned back around to face him.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked, definitely slurring my words.

"You." He grinned.

"That not nice Colorado."

He chuckled again.

"I think someone's had a little too much to drink, let's go inside baby girl." He said, gently grabbing my hands.

I immediately pulled my hands away, and said,"Excuse me, I have a boyfriend."

He sighed and looked at me. "Ellie, I am your boyfriend."

Whaaaaaat. Naw, he can't be.

"Nice try Colonel, but I would know if you're my boyfriend or not." I said, still slurring my words and crossing my arms.

"Would someone who's not your boyfriend, have the key to you and your boyfriends apartment?" He responded.

"Nice try Column, but only my boyfriend would have a key, and-" He cut me off by holding up a key. The key to my apartment.

"Woaaaahhhh." I said, amazed.

"C'mon, let's get inside." He stepped up to the door and unlocked it effortlessly. He grabbed my hand and led me inside. He sat me down on the couch, me stumbling on my own feet, and closed the door behind him.

I watched him as he walked into the kitchen, and pulled out a bottle of pills from the cabinet, setting them down on the counter. He then grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. He walked over to me and handed me 2 pills and the glass of water. I just stared the pills in my hand.

"You're supposed to swallow them." Columbian said, with a slight chuckle.

I mumbled out an "oh" before I swallowed the pills.

I felt someone touching my feet, I looked down, and saw Collar taking my heels off. Once he got them off, he tossed them to the side and looked at me.

"Let's get you changed."

I nodded and held my arms up like a baby that wants to be carried. He noticed this and smiled, he picked me up off of the couch, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, like a child.

"Weeeeeeeeeee!" I said, he replied with a giggle.

He walked us into our bedroom, and sat me down on the bed. He walked over to my dresser, and pulled out one of his shirts, and a pair of comfy shorts. He set them on the bed next to me.

"Thanks Cologne." I said as I picked up the clothes and started changing. Almost falling over every time I lifted a foot up off the ground.

Once I had the clothes on, I walked back over to the bed and said,"I'm hungry, Color."

He chuckled and nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me, sitting up.

"I want carrots and sour gummy bears... obviously." Those were my two favorite things to eat. And yes, I know that's kind of weird, but I'm weird, so it's okay.

"Of course you do, I should've known." He replied.

"I'll be right back." He added, walking out of the room.

I fell asleep, only to be awoken by the scent of freshly chopped carrots.

I sat up and heard Cold walk to our room. He slowly opened the door and walked in, carrying a plate of carrots and a bag of sour gummy bears. He sat next to me in the bed, handing me my food.

"Thank you, College." I said, taking a bite.

He chuckled.

"Why ya keep laughin'?" I asked him.

"Because you keep saying my name wrong." He replied, picking up one of the baby carrots and taking a bite of it.

"Well, if your name isn't Coleslaw, then what is it huh?"

He chucked again.

"It's Colby."

OHHHHHH, I knew it began with a C.

"Okay then, whatever you say Colony." I replied, taking another bite of my food.

He chuckled and shook his head before he took another bite as well.

After we finished eating, Collagen took the empty plate to the sink, and threw away the empty bag of gummy bears. I looked at the clock, and it was 12:43 am. He walked back into our room, took his shirt off, and cuddled up next to me in our bed. I turned to face him.

"You're hot." I whispered as I poked his abs.

"Thanks, but why are you whispering?" He replied, whispering back.

"I dunno." I sleepily replied, as I turned back around. Colon laid his arm around my waist, and pulled me close.

"Goodnight Col..." I paused, trying to remember his name again.

"Colby." He answered.

"Goodnight Colby." I continued.

"Goodnight Ellie." He kissed my cheek and I fell asleep in his arms.

--------------------------

hello! I really hope you enjoyed this Ellie!!!!!

-m