When Deep Down, I Love You - Sam (1/2)

every story has two sides. the last imagine, was from colby's side, this one is from sam's side. if you can recall, the last imagine was full of happiness and love, while this one is full is sadness and heart break.

p.s the beginning won't make sense if you don't read the imagine before this :)

Sam and I were on our way to Zane and them's house for some god knows why reason. We were about halfway there, when I heard Sam quietly sing along to the song. He was actually really good.

He noticed that I could hear him sing, so he abruptly stopped, and his face turned red.

Oh my god, he's so cute when he blushes.

"Sam, don't be embarrassed. You're actually pretty good." I said.

"You see, y/n, this is why we're best friends." He replied.

If you can't tell, yes, Sam friend-zoned me. And never in 1 million years, will Sam ever think about about me the same way I think about him.

We've been friends for about a year, but I've started getting feelings for him. Which is stupid. Because we're best friends, nothing more, nothing less.

I nodded and looked out of the window for the rest of the car ride. Soon, we arrived at the house.

I got out of the car, accidentally slamming the door behind me. We saw Colby get out of his car as well, so I walked inside, leaving Sam and Colby talking in the driveway.

I've only been here once or twice, and I don't really know anyone here. I don't even know why I agreed to come. I waited for Sam and Colby to come inside, and once they did, I ran over to them.

"I was so lonely without you guys." I joked.

"Y/n, we were literally gone for 1 minute." Sam laughed.

I giggled. We walked over to Elton and started talking, as we were talking Corey came over to us. A few minutes later, David came into the room and announced what we were doing.

Spin The Bottle: Make Out Edition

Just great.

We all sat in a circle, I sat next to Sam, who sat next to Colby. David announced that it was a girls turn, because she was the youngest. She spun the bottle and it landed on Colby.

Ha.

They actually had a pretty intense make out sesh.

Wow.

A few people went until it was my turn. I spun the bottle, and it landed on a random dude I've never seen before. I didn't want to make out with him, but I did want to chicken out either.

He crawled towards me, and without warning, shoved his tongue down my throat. It was pretty gross. I just pretended that it was Sam.

Is that bad?

After about 15 seconds, he pulled away and crawled back to his spot. Now, it was Sam's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on a super pretty girl.

GOD DAMN IT.

She smirked when she saw that it landed on her. She went over to Sam and started making out with him.

I felt like I was about to cry.

I was literally watching the boy I love, make out with a hot chick right in front of me. I didn't want to just get up and leave because then people would know why.