"Mamí" (for Skyler)

THANK U GUYS SM FOR 700 reads!! 🎉🎉

anyways, this imagine is for I_Love_Colby !

hope you enjoyed this Skyler! 💗

-------------------------

"Im hungryyyyyyyy" I whined as my boyfriend, Colby, drug me through the mall.

"Skyler, wanna get some food from the food court?" He asked me.

My eyes lit up.

"Of course!" I replied, practically running over to the food court.

"I'm gonna check out Hot Topic first, I'll be out soon." I heard Colby say as I walked away.

I mentally nodded and ran to the line of Subway. I turned back around and saw Colby was walking into Hot Topic. I was standing in line when I felt a presence behind me. I ignored it, until I felt a hand on my ass.

I turned around and was met face to face with my ex boyfriend, Brandon.

He just smirked at me.

"What the hell is your problem Brandon?" I asked, raising my voice slightly.

He just smirked again.

"My problem is that you're not mine Skyler. Come on mamí, if you come with me, I'll show you a good time." He replied, in that fuckboi voice of his.

"Umm, no thank you Brandon." I stated, I turned around.

I felt another hand on my ass.

I turned around and almost yelled,"Brandon, stop."

"Mamí, come on. I know you want it. You don't have anything else better to do."

I was about to reply, when a voice from next to me spoke.

"Actually, I'm pretty fun to do, so please back off."

I turned to the voice and saw Colby standing there. He walked closer to me and protectively put an arm around my waist.

"Skyler, who's this loser? Thinks he owns you n' shit. Come on mamí, I know you want me and not him." Brandon replied.

"Woah woah woah. First of all, this 'loser' is my loving boyfriend, second of all, he does not think that he owns me, and third of all, why don't you go crying back to your real mamí. You probably live in her basement after all." I replied, staring him dead in the eye.

"Mamí, I'm better than this guy, I promise you. I've probably treated you way better than he ever has."

Oh my god, does this dude wanna get punched in the face right now?

"Okay then, if you call 'cheating on me with my best friend when she was shit-faced wasted' better than how Colby treats me, your perception of how the world works is seriously fucked up." I replied, hugging Colby tighter.

I looked up at Colby, and I could tell he was starting to get mad.

"My perception of life isn't fucked up mamí, trust me, it isn't. And I can show you that, if you come with me right now." Brandon said, reaching for my arm.

Colby moved me out of the way, and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Dude, I just wanna see my precious mamí."Brandon was saying before Colby cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up dude. Stop calling my girlfriend ''mamí'. She's not yours anymore dude, back the fuck up. You should've thought about how great of a person Skyler is, before you broke her heart! I honestly don't know how you're standing here, trying to get her back or something!" Colby shouted, causing us to get a few weird looks.

"Aye man, I just wanna see my m-" Colby cut Brandon off.

"If you say 'mamí' one more time, so help me God."

"Mamí." Brandon said.

The anger grew in Colby's eyes.

"5... 4... 3" Colby started to count down. I think Brandon took the hint, because he started sprinting out of the food court.

Colby stopped counting and faced me. I put my hands on his cheeks and made him look at me.

"It's okay Colby, the bad man's gone." I semi-joked.

He chuckled and kissed me. I heard a few 'awwws' from around us.

A few seconds later, it was our turn to order our food. Colby said what he wanted, turned to me and asked,"So what do you want... mamí?"

-------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it Skyler! 💗

Remember, requestes are open.

p.s. Ally, you're next :)

-m