"Daddy's Girl" (1/2)

This is a long one, but it's very dramatic.

Be warned lol

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING THERE'S RAPE⚠️

-------------------------

I was home alone, in my room, when I heard the front door open from downstairs.

The only person that could be home at this hour is... my father.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I closed my laptop and jumped off of my bed. I struggled to put some pants on as I heard him trudging up the stairs. (a/n she wasn't wearing pants cuz she was home alone). I sat back down on my bed as he opened the door to my bedroom.

The door slammed against the wall, most likely leaving a dent in it. My father stepped closer to me, the smell of alcohol was very prominent.

He looked me up and down.

"My my my. Would you look at this?" He started, slurring his words.

"y/n, your mother isn't home until 8 tonight, that means we've got 4 hours... alone." He smiled his disgusting smile at me.

I kept quiet.

"Nothin' to say?" He asked.

I stayed quiet again.

"You're quiet now, but you definitely won't be in a few minutes." He said, still slurring his words.

He's even like this when he's not drunk, it's just worse when he is.

He started unbuckling his belt.

Oh god, this is happening.

His jeans fell to his ankles. He looked up at me, and started walking towards me. He grabbed my arm and forcefully stood me up. He then proceeded to take off my clothes.

This. Is. Disgusting.

When he finished, I was left standing there, naked.

He pulled down his underwear, and his 2-incher shot up.

He started to touch himself while staring at me.

I. Feel. Disgusting.

He pulled me towards him and pushed me onto the bed.

Then, he did... things, to me.

He finished and walked over to my bedroom door.

"You always have been a daddy's girl, haven't ya?" He said, walking out of my room, leaving his clothes lying on the ground by my bed.

I just laid there, on my bed, naked.

This isn't the first time this has happened, I've just learned to deal with it. I've tried to tell my mom before, she just never believes me. I sat up, and saw that I got a text from my boyfriend of almost 2 years, Colby.

Colby💖😍💖: Heyyyyyy

I replied.