Pregnant Prank (for Nicole)

ayeeee guys, this one's for nicole_num_num16 !

hope you enjoy it Nicole! 💗

-------------------------

"Hey guys wassup, it's Nicole here, back again with another awesome video." I said to the camera that I was holding.

"If you read the title, you know what's boutta happen. I'm going to pull the pregnant prank on Colby." I smiled devilishly to the camera.

"I happen to have these," I held up a box of fake pregnancy tests,"fake pregnancy tests, which I'm going to use to prank Colby. He's currently on his way home from hanging out with Brennen and Nik, so I'm going to set this camera up somewhere in his room and wait till he gets home."

I found the perfect spot to put the camera, and put some of Colby's clothes on top of it to hide it. His room was already so messy I don't think he would be able to tell if a hoodie got added to the mess.

I waited for about 15 minutes before Colby got home.

I was standing at the top of the stairs, with a camera that Colby couldn't see, that was recording. Colby walked through the front door.

"Babe." I said to get his attention.

He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as he started taking his shoes off.

"Come to your room, I need to tell you something."

His facial expression changed from happy to concerned.

"Is it important?"

I nodded and walked back to his room.

I quickly put the camera back in its hiding space and waited for Colby to come into his room.

"Babe, what's up?" He asked, closing the bedroom door behind him.

"I-I don't know how to say it... so I'm just going to show you."

He looked worried.

I turned around and walked over to his desk and opened the top drawer. I pulled out a positive pregnancy test and wrapped my hands around it so he couldn't see what I was holding. I walked back over to him.

"Hold out your hand." I said.

He skeptically put his hand out. I put my hands, that was holding the pregnancy test, and held it above his. I then opened my hands, the pregnancy test falling into his.

I pulled my hands away and he took a closer look.

He looked back up at me.

"Is this real?" He asked.

I nodded.

"B-but... I don't understand." He continued.

"Understand what...?" I asked.

"Understand how you're pregnant." He sat down on his bed, still holding onto the test.

"Well, I mean, there's not many ways that that can happen." I semi-joked.

He looked up at me.

"Nicole..." he paused,"I can't."

Wait bitch what the fuck??

His comment took me aback.