New Friends? - Sam (2/2)

"Y/n, we're here." Sam said as he pulled into a parking garage, waking me up.

"Finally!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

He parked the car and turned it off. We both got out of his car and got our bags from out of the trunk.

"The elevator's this way." He said, pointing in the direction that we had to walk.

I nodded and followed him. We got into the elevator and he pressed the 5 button.

The elevator ride was short. When it got to the 5th floor, we walked out, and I followed him to his apartment. He stopped in front of a door and twisted the handle. The door opened to reveal 2 dudes sitting on the couch.

They both turned their heads to face us. They both had dark hair, but one had striking blue eyes, and the other had beautiful green eyes.

They both stared at me.

"Y/n, this is Colby and Brennen," Sam said to me as he pointed at the boys,"Colby and Brennen, this is y/n."

"Hello y/n." Colby said with a friendly smile as he shook my hand. I greeted him back and turned to Brennen.

"Hello y/n." Brennen said with a seductive smile as he shook my hand. I shook it back, even though I was a little creeped out.

"Well, it's getting late, I should head out, see you guys later." Brennen said as he walked to the door.

Sam and Colby said their goodbyes to Brennen, just as he was walking out of the door, he turned to me and said,"Nice meeting you y/n." I nodded and watched him leave.

"Well, y/n, follow me and I'll show you to your room." Sam said.

I followed him to a room. I set my stuff down on the ground and he said,"This is where you're gonna sleep."

"I'm guessing this is your room?" I asked him, I only saw two bedrooms when I first got here.

"Yeah, but it's yours until you move into your new apartment." He replied.

"Sam, I can't steal your room from you." I felt bad enough for staying here already.

"Listen, this is going to be your room, and you're going to like it." He stated jokingly.

"Sam, are you 100% sure?"

"Yes, I am 100% sure."

"Okay, but can we at least take turns sleeping on the couch, It would make me feel better for stealing your room from you."

He thought about it for a minute.

"Fine." He said with a smile.

"Good, also, can I borrow your charger, I forgot mine." I asked him.

"Sure, let me get it." He said, he walked over to his desk and picked up his charger. He walked back over to me and handed it to me.

I thanked him and plugged it into and outlet and into my phone.

When I turned around, Sam wasn't there anymore. I walked out of the bedroom and saw Sam and Colby sitting on the couch. I walked over to the couch and sat down across from them.

It's was silent for a few minutes before Colby said something.

"I'm starving, let's go get some food."

"Same, all I've had today was chips and guacamole from the freaking airport." I replied.

"Chipotle?" Sam asked.

"Heck yes!" Colby replied.

"I've never had Chipotle before." I admitted.

They both looked at me. Both of their mouths were wide open.