His Fans Hate You via YouNow - Colby

thank you guys for 100 reads! :) 💗💗

btw, wattpad has been acting like a bitch lately, I'm getting my notifications like an hour later, so if I don't reply, please know that it's wattpad's fault, not yours.

alsoooo, I really like this imagine, so if you could vote and comment, it would make my day :)

-------------------------

I was finishing up my makeup, when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Colby laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm almost done, don't worry." I said as I applied my mascara. He kissed my neck, then let go of me and walked out of his room, into the living room.

This boy makes my heart melt with every little thing he does.

I finished applying my mascara and walked into the living room. Colby was sitting on the couch, with his phone propped up on the table. We were about to go live on YouNow.

I sat next to him on the couch and kissed him.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. We were about to tell the world that Colby and I were dating. We've been dating for around 5 months now, and we decided that it was the right time announce it. His fans are a little... protective of him, I guess you could say, that's why I haven't said anything sooner.

He nodded and went on YouNow. He started a broadcast and we waited for people to join.

After about a minute, everyone joined.

"Hey guys! Today I'm here with y/n." Colby said, pointing at me.

Everyone in the comments started saying hi to me.

"Okay, we have something to announce, but first, you guys have to guess in the comments." I announced.

The comments started blowing up with different guesses.

"Wrong." I said to every wrong answer I saw.

"None of you guys have guessed it yet, so we're just gonna have to tell you." Colby said.

"Drumroll please!" I added. I started tapping on the table with my fingers to simulate a drumroll.

"We... are... DATING!" Colby shouted.

"Woooo!" I shouted as well.

I leaned back on the couch as I read the comments.

Come on Colby! You can do so much better! - fan1

ew! how could you like HER? - fan84

this has to be a joke right?!?!?! -fan61

I pushed those comments to the side, focusing on the positive comments. The only problem was, there was no positive comments. They were all bad.

Every single one. Which is crazy, I thought at least some of his fans would be supportive. But I guess not. They were supportive of Sam and Katrina, why not Colby and I. I guess the reason is, is that Katrina is really pretty, and I'm just average. Katrina is talented, and I'm not. Katrina is funny and smart, and I'm just boring and dumb. The fans just want the boys to date someone worthy, which I'm not.

I felt tears brim my eyes. Not from the comments, but from my own thoughts. I read more comments, which was hard, considering everything was blurry from the tears in my eyes.

y/n is just an attention whore who wants to get famous! - fan26

shes just a disgusting person with a disgusting personality and a disgusting face. -fan98

why date her, when you can date me! -fan77

I felt my face get hot. I didn't want them to see me cry, so I just stood up and ran to Colby's room. I slammed the door behind me, and locked it.

I cried.

I grabbed my phone from Colby's nightstand, and went onto YouNow. I went onto his broadcast, and saw Colby sitting on the couch, with his head in his hands.

The comments consisted of "yes! We finally got her to leave" and other hateful things.

I watched Colby as he looked up at the camera, with red eyes.

He said,"Guys, why? Why did you do that? I know how you guys are, but..." He paused. "But I love this girl."

He loves me? He's never said it before.

My thoughts got interrupted by him speaking again,"and now, you guys scared her off. Thank you guys, thank you for making the girl I love with every ounce of my being, cry. You guys made her run away crying. I hope you're happy with yourselves."

I started crying more, tears of joy and sadness.

Colby just announced to the world, that he loves me.

I don't think he knows that I'm watching him right now. He has no idea that I know he said that.

I decided to end my pity party short and turned off my phone. I sat up, and wiped away any mascara that ran down my cheeks. Then, I unlocked his bedroom door and slowly closed it behind me. He looked up at me. I ran over to him and jumped on the couch next to him. He held me in his arms, expecting me to cry, which I didn't.

I looked up at him, and said,"I love you too."

He started blushing.

"You heard that?" He asked, smiling.

I nodded and kissed him.

Kissed him right in front of the camera, so all of his hateful fans could watch. I turned to face his phone, said,"goodbye" with a smile, and ended the broadcast.

I looked back at Colby and fell back into his arms.

"I love you." I said, staring into his bright blue eyes.

"I love you too."

--------------------------

awww, sad at first, then happy at the end. did you enjoy it? if yes, then vote, if no, comment why you didn't. 💗

-m