He nodded, glancing at the wizards and sprinted off from there. My eyes peered at them as all their throat slit together in an instant.

I let in a breath of relief. Now I could go to save Aurora. But my relief was momentary. More wizards appeared out of the dark corner of the foyer of the apartment building.

My jaw clenched as they made there way to me, surrounding me around. I smirked, my hands clenching into a fist, my stance turning predatory.

I didn't like violence, but it sure helped me when I was incensed.

***

My footsteps hurried as I saw the black smoke coming from the exit of the parking, reaching near, I could sense the magic from which it was created, and I couldn't help the annoyance that bubbled inside me.

I entered through the exit and stopped, espying a view of dark wizard standing, blocking the way of Aurora and Oliver.

My jaw ticked in annoyance. They were like pest.

I walked from his behind, my eyes glaring at his back to make sure he suffered in burning agony. He clutched his chest as blood gushed from his mouth, he dropped to his knees and fell frontward at the pavement near their feet.

My eyes lifted to meet her, assuage spread through me to see her unharmed. A smile was on her lips as she looked at me in expectancy, but I couldn't help the dudgeon that etched onto my face. The whole events of today and for her again neglecting my caution broke lose on me at the moment. Her smile faltered, and I felt my heart stung.

Even though, I wanted to wrap her in my arms, the other stubborn part of me huffed in anger. I turned away without a word to her.

"We all have to hurry." I started to move restraining myself from glancing her way.

I sighed. I couldn't resist her. Even though, I was enraged, I couldn't restraint myself from looking at her...because...I love her.

I glanced back to find her and Oliver still not moving. I turned back to them, and that moment Oliver pulled Aurora, and she landed in his arms. He cupped her cheeks and leant on her and kissed.

His action put a burning flame on my heart and that instant an incandescent hate for him welled inside me. My fist clenched to my sides as my body flexed to move, but it stopped when I noticed Aurora not pushing him away. She just stood as he kissed her.

I felt my heart throbbed in a burning sting. It was the first time I felt the way I was feeling. It was tormenting.

Her eyed shifted to me and a second later she wrenched herself away from Oliver's kiss, glowering at him. He had no emotion of regret or guilt in his eyes which infuriated me. His eyes scintillated with a cocky gleam which flitted to me holding an exultation as if mocking me.

He looked at me in a arrogant glare which I matched looking at him in a deadpan glare.

I glanced to find Aurora looking at him with distaste clear on her face, there was angry tears welled in her eyes. She looked furious.

She looked at my way, her eyes imploring, there was a deep hurt etched onto her face which made me hurt, too.

She took a step in my direction. "Reu-"

Her body immobilized while she started falling on her face, her eyes getting shut. My body ran into an urgent action and the same moment Oliver jolted towards her, too. Before she could have fallen I had her wrapped in my arms while Oliver reached to touch her.

"Don't touch her!" My words rumbled out of my chest as I shook with fury, glaring at him.

His hand stopped in mid of reaching out to her as he looked at her with worry glazing his eyes.

I had been enraged before, but today I was livid.

***

I gazed at her as she laid in bed unconscious. Her innocent beauty was pulling the overwhelming strings at my heart, I tucked the comforter below her chin and snooping one last glance at her, I walked out of her room

Taking in a huge breath, I walked down the stairs to see Oliver walking to the stairs.

I stood in his way, unmoving.

He let out an exasperated sigh. "I need to see her."

"You won't go near her." I stated, looking at him dead in the eye.

A vexed look crossed his face. "You can't tell me that." He tried to get past me, ignoring my words.

My hand grabbed at his shoulder and pushed him back. Aggravation crossed my face. "Don't act so concern. It was your doing in first place that she passed out."

He looked taken aback. "You think I did that? Why would I?"

I gave him a bitter smile. "Don't act innocent. I could sense your magic on her."

"I don't know how you were able to sense that, but I didn't do anything." His jaw clenched and a second later smirk formed on his lips. "And it ain't the first time we kissed." He added jestingly.

I glowered. "She only kissed you twice out of pity to break those spells, not out of any sentiments, that she of course doesn't have."

He smirked, smugness shimmered his eyes. "Well we had kissed before. And that time it wasn't to break any spell or anything. We made out. And it was  really a passionate night."

I saw red. I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the banister of the stair.

A menacing look crossed his face. "Did it sting badly? Well, it should because you weren't there when I saved her from Erebus that day."

I could not hold it against her, I had faith in her more than anything even if it happened because initially I didn't want to give into my desire for her.

My eyes bored into him as I let my faith glazed into my eyes. "I would let it go even if it happened that day because at that time it was all different."

He looked as if he didn't expect this, but he recovered back to his agitated look as he confronted my eyes with a sort of faith for him gleaming his eyes and jerked himself free from my loosened grip. "Nothing changed for me because I love her from the very beginning."

It didn't shock me to hear those words because I knew it from the start, but hearing it made my body burn. "I love her, too. And when it comes to her I won't hold back."

"I won't hold back either." A note of challenge echoed in his words.

We both looked at each other, challenge gleaming our eyes. There was no chance that he would let Aurora go, but I wouldn't either.

No matter what happens, I'll never lose her, she'll always be mine.

--------------------------------------------------
Reuben is so understanding...and quite possessive.

Do you guys wanna see what Oliver feels? He's not a bad guy, you know, right? I can make one POV for Oliver too.

I hope you like this chapter. So please comment.

Please vote, comment, and share.