CHAPTER-13

Reuben's POV-:

Feelings gave birth to desires and desires gave birth to forbidden wants, that were the reasons that they never meant anything to us angles.

Their purpose among human was just to fulfill the mission they were assigned. We always born from womb of single mother whose fate was death after the birth of there first child. In this way you had no siblings to ever experience any sort of feelings.

No mother. No family. No friends. No relations. That was the life an angel was supposed to live in the human dimension.

They could have simple sort of link to the wizard who practiced the art of white magic in fulfillment of their purpose, but even those sorts of encounters were like finding a rarest gem for a wizard.

This fate was no different in my case. I had nothing except for a will that I had inherited after eighteen years from my dead mother, but that will didn't matter to me. It was of no use after fulfilling my purpose. My sole purpose here.

"Aurora." I sighed.

Just like my fellow angels I never felt anything because if we felt something then it was ten times intensified from what humans felt. If we started to feel then to leave this dimension would become difficult, and if we defied the will of gods we had to suffer there wrath which wasn't a fate that any angel would ever choose on its own.

At the age of five I was made cognizant about my purpose here. I saw a dream where a white light told me my whole story that I myself chose this birth among humans and what I had to do. Since then I spent time training my angelic abilities. Learn to use them came naturally to me, like I knew it from long before which was true as I knew them from before but still it took quite an effort to adapt those abilities to my human form.

I kept an eye on her for past five years. Observing her from distance. Only person she opened her heart was her mother. She never had a longtime friend. She was a nerd during her highschool, a beautiful, rich nerd that every guy around her wanted her but she was too ignorant to even glance them a look.

Erebus knew about the Aurora's barrier spell that stopped him from tracking her and he even knew about my existence. The weaker the Aurora's barrier got the more closer Erebus started to get. In order to stop Erebus I had to act which i did.

Aurora's mother Morgana who was the former user of white magic and was fortunate enough to find the rarest gem. I met her a year ago. She had an ability to sense anyone's aura which immediately gave her an idea that I wasn't an ordinary one, even one of the reason she took in Aurora was that she sensed something unique from her but the major reason was her being an adorable baby that on a spot melted her heart.

She was one of the chosen wizard that had to help an angel. I told her about Aurora's past. She was horrified at first that demon lord himself was after him but then a determination to save her child surfaced in her which made her so paranoid about her that she put step in action to save her without consulting me.

She started to practice the next stage of white magic which was the heavenly magic that magic was considered equal to the magic of an angel and needed a very skilled wizard to use that magic. Aurora's bond was getting weaker with each passing day so she did the same spell that Aurora's real mother did- The barrier spell but she linked that to her magical force. Aurora's barrier got stronger because her mother's magic was divine and powerful but still it was linked to the Morgana so Erebus did what was necessary for him to get to the Aurora. He killed Morgana when she was alone, driving on an isolated road by setting her car on fire probably using his devil's fire which had no affect on it of wizard's magic. She died and her magic vanished as she was the source of her magic and Aurora's barrier casted by Morgana vanished as well only leaving the Aurora's former barrier casted by her biological mother which faded in a year giving axis to Erebus to get near her.