Day 9

Lami's so cute and pretty.
I hope SR17G debuts fast.

•••••

"Shallow?!"

Donghyuck had a disebelief look on his face then leans into Jeno and whispers, "What does that mean?" Jeno sighs and literally face palms himself. How could Lee Donghyuck be such a shameless person? How was he even raised?

"Well, whatever that means. It is rude to say that to someone when you first meet,"

"You called me a sour emoji face."

"...So?"

"SO?!"

"Did you take that as an insult or a compliment?"

"How can that be a compliment?"

"It can if you actually look in the mirror and realize you actually look like one,"

"How dare you!" The blonde one jumps forward to tackle Donghyuck and the boy isn't even the least scared. Hina only stares at them in a daze. She had no intention to stop them. Jeno sighs while rubbing his face. Jaemin stepped in and protected Donghyuck from getting beaten.

"Enough of that, who are you and what are you doing here?" The red headed speaks as he eyes the four.

"Shouldn't we ask you that question?" Jeno asks back with a smirk. He could see the red headed get annoyed when his eyes twitched.

"We're here on an adventure," Donghyuck replies with a sarcastic tone. "You two kids?"

"Kids? Renjun is a second year and so am I. We're here of the same reason then," the blonde one points to the red headed and then to himself.

"Chenle," Renjun holds his arm to calm him down and Chenle exhales deeply.

"Ugh, we're the same age," Donghyuck complaints and rolls his eyes.

"What are you guys seriously doing out here at night?" Hina asks, crossing her arms.

"We could say the same to you, don't you think so?" Chenle gives them each judging looks.

"Fine, we're actually searching for the missing kids." Jaemin replies and then getting smacked on his arm by Hina. He just revealed their supposed mission.

"It was a secret, dumb dumb." She hisses under her breath.

"Oh,"

Donghyuck and Jeno closes their eyes in frustration and even Renjun could feel their second hand embarrassment.

"Why are you guys searching for them?" Renjun asks.

"No reason," Jeno answers.

"But you still came all the way here to find them." Chenle says.

"What about you two? We told ours," Donghyuck crosses his arms.

"Just because you told us yours, do you expect us to tell ours?" Chenle says with a smug face.