Chapter 12

When my lips meet his, a flame of passion ignites between us. His soft lips mold perfectly against mine and we move them together in perfect synchrony. One of my hands grips the back of his neck and the other goes through his hair, while his roam my back. Our movements are slow but full of emotion. Any earlier doubts about him have now vanished from my mind. I'm now positive that Niall loves me. I know, from the feverish way his tongue explores my mouth, from the desperate way his hands roam my back and pull at my hair. I know that he loves me from the warm and fierce motion of his soft, pink lips on mine.

And when he pulls back from the kiss, panting, I know from the taken-aback, longing look shining in his deep blue eyes, that he does love me.

I press my forehead to his and look deep into those clear blue eyes of his. My breathing is heavy as well, so I whisper the words, "I love you so much."

"I love you." He replies with a nod.

I smile, eyeing his swollen lips, "That was one hell of a kiss."

I'm rewarded with his bright, white toothed smile. He nods vigorously.

I let out a soft giggle, "Wanna spend the night?"

"I don't know, don't you have school tomorrow?" The goofy grin plastered on his face contradicts his doubtful statement.

"Who cares, you could sneak out after I leave tomorrow morning. Stay the night with me."

His smile manages to grow and he finally nods, "Alright. Sleepover."

I squeal, "SLEEPOVER!"

~ ~ ~

"You... are.... hurting... me!" I breathe out in between quiet fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of making you look good." Niall jokes in a soft voice. His quiet, contagioius cackling fills my ears.

"Really, because it feels like you're scalping me!" I laugh again.

So I tried to teach Niall how to braid my hair... I don't think it worked. It feels like he's ripping my hair out right now.

"Ta da!" He says. I turn around to see the proud but amused look in his eyes, "Go look in the mirror, gorgeous." he gives me a cheeky wink and I roll my eyes before standing up and observing myself in the mirror.

"Oh god, I'm gonna kill you." I whisper before dying of laughter. I have to shove my face into my pillow so nobody in my family comes up here to see what I'm laughing so hard at. If they saw him in my room, they'd throw a fit and probably have him arrested.

But anyways, Niall didn't braid my hair, he tied it up in a knot, like you would tie a shoe. My hair is in a tight bow.

I feel two long arms wrap around my waist. A pair of soft lips press against my ear, "Do you love it?"

I playfully shove him away, "No, you piece of shit! Look what you've done!"

He covers his mouth so he doesn't end up laughing too loud.

I grab my iPhone and shuffle the music. I then throw my phone on the floor and begin to attempt to untangle the monstrosity that is my hair.

Niall's laughter deepens when my iPhone begins to play Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop". He's laughing so hard, I abandon my knotted hair and tackle him to the floor, putting my hands over his mouth. I bite my tongue to keep from laughing as well, "Shhh! I don't want my parents to come up here, you idiot!"

He nods and I let go of him, but he buries his head into my pillow and continues to laugh uncontrollably.

"What is so funny about Miley Cyrus to you?" I question with a shake of head as I try to untangle the knot in my hair once again.