Interview Nineteen

Bluestar: Hello! Welcome back to How Did You Die? Today we are interviewing a legendary medicine cat also the first medicine cat in all of the clan. Her name is Moth Flight!

Moth Flight: Hello, Bluestar thanks for interviewing me today.

Bluestar: Of course, of course. So, what clan are you a part of?

Moth Flight: I was a part of WindClan and my mother was the first WindClan leader.

Bluestar: Wow, so your whole family is pretty famous then.

Moth Flight: Yes, sort of.

Bluestar: How did you find out that you had to be a medicine cat.

Moth Flight: Well, I followed a moth around. I thought it was very special and I seemed to be the only one that was able to see it. I did almost get my father killed as well as myself, but eventually, I made it to a mystical place, that changed my life forever.

Bluestar: What is that place?

Moth Flight: Mothermouth and inside, stood the Moonstone.

Bluestar: *tries to sing*

Moth Flight: No, please

Bluestar: *rolls eyes* So, what did Moonstone tell you?

Moth Flight: They talked to me about how all the leaders can get nine lives.

Bluestar: What next?

Moth Flight: *annoyed* I had to bring my mother to Moonstone because she was close to dying. She was the first one to gain all nine lives and was able to survive.

Bluestar: Ah, so she almost died.

Moth Flight: Yes.

Bluestar: What about your relationship with another cat.

Moth Flight: *blushes and turns embarrassed* I know that I wasn't allowed to have kits or even a mate as a medicine cat. It causes distraction and the medicine cat isn't able to help other cats. I had kits with Micah, the SkyClan medicine cat. Though he wasn't accepted at first. It was a shame that he tried his best to prove to his leader that he was loyal to him and not to WindClan. This caused him to have an early death when he was trying to get bark from the tree to help cats.

Bluestar: I see, so how did he die?

Moth Flight: I don't really want to talk about it, also because he should answer that.

Bluestar: I see, so let's as the age old question. How did you die?

Moth Flight: I probably died of old age, I'm a medicine cat.

Bluestar: Probably? Plus, some medicine cat dies before they should. So you really don't know.

Moth Flight: I don't know...yet.

Bluestar: So I interviewed you for nothing?

Moth Flight: No, I explained my life so far.

Bluestar: Should have known to interview Micah because I knew he died.

Moth Flight: Then what's the point in interviewing.

Bluestar: Why am I here?

~~~~~

Hello! Here's another How Did You Die? chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Written by Whisper.