Interview Eight

Bluestar: Hello and welcome back to How Did You Die?! Today is a very special episode, because we'll be using a time machine to talk to our interviewee!

*climbs into giant metal machine and presses buttons arbitrarily*

Bluestar: One of those buttons should get us to where we need to be.

Whitestripe: I'm pretty certain my insurance doesn't cover death by time travel.

Bluestar: What would you need to pay for? You'd be dead.

Whitestripe: I-
I-
I...
I think we'll need to make a stop at the Existential Crisis Hole while we're  in the Dark Forest.

Bluestar: *in horrible Australian accent* Can do, buckaroo!

Whitestripe: I sincerely hope I never hear those words again.

Bluestar: Just shut up and get in.

Whitestripe: *sigh* I'm going to regret this...

Bluestar: *presses more random buttons until the machine starts to glow*

***

Location: Place of No Stars
Time: Unknown

Tigerstar: *walks past* Oh, hey, Bluestar! Great to see you again!

Bluestar: Um... What?

Tigerstar: Yeah, I agree, that 36th arc really did get confusing, what with Cinderfur reincarnating as Cinderflame reincarnating as Cinderstep reincarnating as Cinderflower reincarnating as Cinderleap reincarnating as Cinderstripe reincarnating as Cinderewhisker reincarnating as Cinderbush reincarnating as Cinderpetal reincarnating as Cinderclaw reincarnating as Cindercry reincarnating as Cindersplash reincarnating as Cinderleaf reincarnating as Cinderfoot reincarnating as Cindertail reincarnating as Cinderpelt  reincarnating as Cinderheart.

Whitestripe: I hope you know at least half of the viewers didn't bother to read all of those names.

Bluestar: Wait, if this is the 36th arc, how are you here?

Tigerstar: Well, the Erins decided that they might as well reuse all of us old villains and brought us back from the dead every arc just so that StarClan could beat us every freaking time... The Existential Crisis Hole got a lot more popular after that.

Bluestar: Thaaaat's nice but- uh- we've got to go!

Tigerstar: See you next arc. *sigh*

*Bluestar and Whitestripe get in the time machine and Bluestar once again presses random buttons until the machine starts glowing.*

Location: Place of No Stars
Time: 3rd arc

Bluestar: Wow, we're actually in the right place!

Hawkfrost: Bluestar? Get out of here! This is only for evil characters!

Bluestar: But I wanna ask you how you died! I travelled back in time to do it!

Hawkfrost: Hmm... I suppose one interview couldn't hurt. Well, you see, I tried to help my bro out with something and he killed me in response. He was completely ungrateful about it.

Bluestar: Interesting. And what about the second time?

Hawkfrost: Well I-
Wait...
I die a second time?!

Bluestar: ...uh oh. Run!

*Bluestar and Whitestripe run back to the time machine and get back to their own time*

Bluestar: Well, that'll be all for today's episode! Now come on, Whitestripe, I'll take you to the Existential Crisis Hole.

Written by le Amazing Annco! Hope you liked it and sorry for the wait!