A Reminder About Being the Fat Girl

Room 131
Heights Hotel
Harker Heights, Texas
United States of America
22 September, 1991
1900 Hours

I shut the door behind us, cutting out the wind and rain. Mark tossed the towel onto the chair and peeled off his shirt. I just  stood in front of the door, watching him as he got undressed. We'd spent the last three hours in the hotel gym. It only had machines, and he'd spent a lot of the time sitting and watching me while I worked out. I'd told him I enjoyed him watching me, even locked the door and spent nearly an hour working naked while he stared at me. It excited me, being watched, made me wet as hell. He'd pulled down the waistband of his shorts and stroked himself for me while he watched me, going slow and leisurely, not orgasming, just letting me watch him pleasure himself while he watched me work out. It left me soaked and throbbing with need.

Of course I put a towel down to sit on, I'm kinky, not gross. Nobody wants cootchie slime all over the bench when they go to work out. Jeez, I admit to enjoying a man, and you get all judgemental on me.

But, I watched him undress, smiling when he turned around to show me that he still had an erection, that holding off on his orgasm had left him in need.

I just stripped off my shirt and sportsbra, dropping them on the floor with the towel, and moving up to him. We kissed, and I responded to his hunger with my own. As soon as the kiss broke I dropped to my knees, cupping his buttocks and digging my fingers in, pulling him into my mouth greedily.

When I was done, when he was done, I stood up, moving over to the bed and flopping down.

"I'll take a shower in a minute," I told him, "I want to enjoy this nice warm fuzzy feeling."

"You really enjoy that, you aren't just faking it," He said, surprise in his voice.

"Very much so," I told him. "I really really enjoy it."

He climbed up on the bed, pushing my legs open. He knelt down and kissed just above my pubic hair, putting his hands on the inside the of my thighs and pushing them open.

"You might not want to do that, it's pretty sweaty and gooey," I warned him.

He just laughed, and set to work.

When he was done using his tongue, fingers and mouth, sitting up and rolling his neck with pop, I stretched, enjoying the faint ache of muscles that had been clenched through multiple orgasms. Mark moved up next to me, laying his head my left breast and shifting slightly to get comfortable. One of the side effects of fat tits like mine was they sagged to the side, but at least he looked comfortable. I sighed, put my hand on his back, and rubbed gently. He smiled at me, his eyes closed.

"This is nice," he said.

"Run into problems?" I asked him, still rubbing. "It's a little larger than average, but fat girls like me like big pieces of meat."

He chuckled at that. "No, this whole weekend has been nice. It's actually been awhile."

"Yeah, same here," I told him honestly.

"Noticed," He tilted his head, kissed the skin of my breast, and then shifted to get comfortable again.

"I appreciate the gentleness. I hadn't realized I'd gotten so tight," I told him honestly. "I don't own a Bob."

"Bob?"

"Bee Oh Bee, battery operated boyfriend," I chuckled. "I'm a little old school."

"Yeah, I usually just take it in hand too," He admitted. "But this is very nice."

I kept rubbing his back, "Lack of intimacy?"

He nodded slightly. "Yeah. You?"

"No. My old crew was pretty tight," I chuckled, "If you were hurting bad, you could climb into someone's bed or cot and get held. It wasn't sexual, it was just..."