We got to his house when we finished the argument. I the end , I think I won. Chris thinks he won.

I got out of his car and waited for him by his door. He walked up and unlocked the door.

We walked inside and it was very nice. Wonder if Zonnique ever been inside his house?

Will his mom like me?

Why am I worrying about this? He's not even dating me.

But we kissed?

I'm still trying to figure out what going to happen. We did kiss , and we can't say that we didn't. So are we going to leave the discussion alone or talk about it soon?

While I'm sitting here trying to process all of these questions I'm asking my life , I didn't notice Chris waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at him like I was about to beat the shit out of him.

When I think ,  I like to take my time to figure out a solution on how I am going to sort it out or when it is going to be solved and how it's going happen.

When I can't think of anything , that's when I decide to stop thinking before I blow up my head.

" What? " I said , with a slight tone of attitude.

" No reason to talk in that tone. " He said , looking sad.

" Sorry, I was just thinking about something. and it was important to me. Didn't mean to snap on you. "

" It's alright ,but come on. "

" Were we going? "

" To see my mom, she in the kitchen. "

" Okay. "

I wasn't nervous, but I exactly wasn't chill either. We walked into the kitchen and I saw his mom sitting down at the table , drinking tea.

She looked nice, and caring. I hoped she was.

" Hi honey , whose this? " She asked , Chris. Pointing at me.

" Oh mom , this is TaQuanna. She's my friend. "

So I'm his friend now? So that kiss meant nothing? It was an accident?

Leaving me with more questions to think about.

" Well , hello TaQuanna. " She said to me.

" Hello Ms. Hawkins. How are you? " I asked her , there's no reason to be mean.