Sam Drake (Affair)

Requested by the amazing DjWolfieKinz! Hope you enjoy it! 💙

"Quando o seu marido volta para casa?"
(How long till your husband comes home?)

Smut 🍋

******

"Hey (Y/N)! I left the money on the table for you to pay that guy thats been helping me out. You know the Sam guy that's been around lately? Yeah, so pay him up when he's finished and I'll be back late again tonight. Sorry again. You know how these meetings hold me up... I'll make it up to you this weekend, I promise you this time. x"

You sigh at that. Another long weekend of been totally ignored. Sure, Matt had his errands to attend to and owning a business is going to have its disadvantages, but, you could only wish he would at least make some time for you. I mean, why marry someone if you're just gonna leave them wandering the house drowned in absolute boredom 24/7.

Too aggitated to reply, the phone returns to its homely table as you huff into the empty room. You had almost forgotten about that Sam guy still stuck in that stuffy study, wasting away hour after hour from his life trying to wrack his head around Matt's side treasure fantasy. Jesus, you could see from a mile away that he was getting fed up with it. Guess after seeing how another entrepreneur could add more millions to his account with dipping his hand deeper into the pot. Adler sure was his idol. A pretty lousey one if you say so yourself.

An eruption of thumps downstairs pricked your ears as alongside came an assortment of colourful language. Better just pay this guy before he wastes away down there and becomes crazy at seeing the same words etch against his eyes. You almost felt sorry for the guy. He turned up at the early hours of the morning and was left to digest every piece of manuscript for a man who could and never would learn one word of latin. God how Matt grinded your gears. He sure was creating a false image only you and Sam could see, but the public saw as something truly breathtaking. God why were you still with him! When was the last time he actually took you out to dinner? Kissed you? Hell, even touched you in the bedroom? Its been so long you almost forgotten the feeling of been loved... Felt like you were actually married to someone who cared.

He cared. Once. But once that business sunk its claws into him...

Well he changed, ripped away from his previous roots. As if he had become a complete stranger again.

Sick of rerunning these thoughts through your mind again, you decided to see if Sam still was sane and alive downstairs or asleep on the desk. Again.

Trudging open the door and tearing through scattered sheets splayed to the doors foot, there Sam stood, back to you and hunched over the desk with his cigarette rolling side to side in his mouth, the smoke falling from his lips as he engrossed himself. He hunched in his loose black tee from yesterday, the loose jeans he lived in every day hugged low with a pocket revealing his packet of favourited cigarettes. His arms ran ropes of veins, bulging with his tensing concentration and consumption of strong whiskey he snagged from Matt yet again. His hair was swept back with the moisture swiming in the air alongside his musk. His scent that whirled its way into your nostrils hypnotizing you to oggle. Just stare at a man lost in his thoughts, oblivious to his surrounding and to the indivdual behind lost in her own thoughts. He was taller than Matt and moulded more muscle than he ever could. His years in prisons and adventuring around really had sculpted one hell of a body. Not to mention a devilish smirk.