Dorm Visit (Nathan Drake)

#1 "I'll be gentle"

Requested by the amazing ACurlyBoyNamedMika

Hope you enjoy! 💙

Smut 🍋

******

Knock.

A startling shock ran up your body.

Knock. Knock.

It was getting an extra thud every time the caller received no reply.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

It was getting repetitive each time and as it did, so too did the volume of the knocking. Whoever it was really needed an answer. Huffing an exhausted sigh the laptop was clapped shut, the essay due tomorrow left hanging on a single unfinished sentence. The door called once more which you were becoming easily irritated toward. Wishing the continuation of constant calls would soon end, as you were tremendiously busy and work was finally been accomplished without any of those little distractions.

Course, forget that with all this persistent knocking from within the dormitry corridor. "(Y/N)? I'm almost positive you're in there"

It was Nathan.

Your exposed feet traces the hairs of carpet until they halt on the humourous door mat laid at the doors foot. "Welcome ya filthy animal" a knock off of a famous phrase spoken in the traditional Christmas film. Only merry Christmas was replaced to the implification of those muddy boots that would ruin your rooms flooring. You take a glance to the shelf on the wall to notice your little digital clock display a time of 11:16pm. You had been stuck typing for the past 3 hours. It hadn't felt so, but it was essential toward that essay that was due on Mr. Wolfe's desk by morning with no exceptions.

The door is eventually pulled open to see young Nathan holding a 6 carrier of bottled beer alongside a devilish smirk, "little birdie told me you were stuck indoors for the night?" he was always delivering that phrase of a little birdie ever since Sam evoked it to him over last week's pre exam party.

"Figured I could bring a little merry into your Christmas"

"Really?" you couldn't help laugh at his awful attempt in words.

"Aw c'mon, you know you love my play with words" you couldn't help but huffle again. Leave it to Nathan to always try be the funny one. Sam hated it as much as you did at times, where he would soon become so jealous he'd soon join in and the two would be bickering like two kids at one another.

You allowed him through the threshold where he instantly caught sight of the mountainous piles of scattered amber and snow sheets on display atop the desk. All overflowing so the mahogany was buried beneath.

"Essay?"

"Yep. Still haven't finished it"

"Need a little help?" setting the crate with a clinking ring of bottles he slips a sheet into his hands, "our world's greatest achievements?" he scims through the notes you scribbled together and finds himself tutting suddenly, "and uh... Why isn't Nate the Great on this list?"