Distraction (Rafe Adler) (P.2)

Suggested by GottaLoveMarvel hope you enjoy it! 💙

Smut 🍋

******

After unearthing the locked away birthday present Rafe had been previously teased and sexually stirred about, from it's hidden box throned in the wardrobe, it was now layered in lace against your skin. A saucy lingerie piece. White lace suspenders and panties tied together with an accompanying lace bra.

Standing before the bathroom mirror, your ears pricked upon the audible steps Rafe created when climbing the staircase, clearly trying to indicate he was approaching. You remained within the bathroom, finishing off the outfit with a bowtie you had snatched from Rafe's wardrobe.

"You really love to test me" his body was propped against the doorway now, drinking in the image of you tying his satin black bow around your neck. "Black always suits you" rechewing on his previously spoken words from downstairs he appoached you and gripped your hips in both his hands in order to press your between him and the bathroom counter. "Then again, everything suits you. Specially when you're pressed into me with that on you" emphasising his words by pushing your behind against the junction clothed behind his pyjama shorts again. You couldn't help but whimper a mewl and catch his contact against the mirror.
"I should pull this on more often then?" you giggle with an eyebrow waggle to the reflecting smirk rafe drew back to you.
"Hm... I like the way you think. Although, I rather when it's on the floor" his smirk turned devilish, pressing it against your cheek until he urged you to face him so his lips could rather catch your own. It was slow, heated, before Rafe directed you toward the doorway. The bedroom still casted in darkness, aside from the main door continuing to spill extra puddles of light into the room thanks to Rafe leaving it widely ajar.

Falling into the sheets with him falling atop you, the kiss intensified. Hands everywhere and lips grasping against any desired exposure of skin they so well pleased. His hands made haste work in peeling the bra from your shielded breasts, in which was shortly succeeded. Your breasts were more than generous, filling his huge hand as he squeezed one much less than gently at the base, teeth poised on your already pebbled nipple, using them harder than he ever had before as you were left to squeal and jerk away from him, getting absolutely nowhere even as he trailed his mouth wetly between the two to treat its twin in the same cruel manner.

Eventually, his teeth left off and he suckled the poor beleaguered peaks into his mouth, squeezing both from their base possessively, soothing the ache he'd created with his hot, wet lips and tongue as he did so. His eyes climbed to yours, that wretched gleam evident in his dialation. Even with that look and the sight of him crawling down your body has your head spinning. That, or it was the room that was actually spinning.

When you finally recovered yourself enough to open your mouth to argue with him, all that came out was a long, low moan, and that grin was back as he pulled his head a bit away from you. His fingers danced their way down against your lower abdomen until they find the lacey design of your panties. "I guess I owe you for downstairs" His words obviously teasing as the panties were shortly hanging round your ankles and his fingers swiped up against your bundle of nerves throbbing in anticipation already.
"So wet" words faint and chuckle devious.

His body lay in the seat between your legs, soon been grasped and dragged onto his shoulders. His throat rumbled and his shuffling adjusted. The only audible sound in the room. That, and the sudden quivering pants your body withdrew in anticipation. His lips and ajoining tongue teasingly kissed your inner thighs repeatedly resulting in you instinctively whining at the dull pleasure. Rafe loved to tease, that wasn't anything new.