Atta Girl (Rafe Adler)

Request- "You're one of his servants at his big mansion. He has a dress up party at his mansion. You're really innocent and do anything to not get on his bad side, He tells you to dress up as a sexy playboy bunny but you're not so sure but he makes sure you do. He has had a crush on you for a while and wants to show that he has through flirting and maybe leads to smut..."

Request by the amazing MissBelleBaby for this rafe imagine! hope you like it!❤ and love your stories by the way!

******

Tonight was the night, the annual Rafe Adler dress party. The one night Rafe's closest assosciates and friends gathered together. Or more so the night the host himself shows off his wealth and stands out from the crowd with his new vintage marine blue 4 piece tux. It was also the night us servants had to be perfect, or the boss would be hunting you down. And trust me you don't want get on his mean side! He'll turn on you like a rabid dog.

Thankfully everything was going smoothly and a good atmosphere was felt in the evening summer air.
I was at the kitchen ready to waltz out with the third entray of finger food of the night. However, I myself appeared to be some of the few waiters on shift and wearing our accustomed attire, since many others had stuck to a dress theme I seemed to have missed... Yet, Rafe didn't seem to notice or just hadn't seen me yet so I'll just have to carry on my shift till 11 or sneak out to change. As I slipped through the crowd, I caught sight of the host himself talking to his parents, scotch in one hand whilst the other fidgeted with the pocket watch chain draped from his tux pocket. I didn't realise how long I was watching until his eyes soon caught mine causing me to instantly dart my vision elsewhere. I decided to move away as quickly as possible and pray he wasn't approaching me to confront about what I was wearing.

Like I said I didn't want to get on his bad side.

As I walked around allowing guests to snag a few of whatever I had on the tray, a hand soon grabbed my arm causing me to freeze on the spot. I turned my head to see Rafe himself eyeing me.
"You do realise your tray is empty" he whispered nodding his head to the crumb scattered tray held in my hands.
"Oh... Sorry Mr. Adler. I'll head back and get more"
"No, don't bother" he answered releasing his grip on me and brushing the creases he had formed from my white dress shirt sleeve. "And I believe this is a dress party dear... Why are you not dressed up like my other waiters like ordered?"
I tried to figure an answer but none came out. Instead Rafe sighed to himself, placing his drink on the island table and taking my arm again. "Where are we going?"
"To get you into something I think will suit the both of us" he chuckled releasing his grip on me and waving his fingers for me to follow him. He seemed to direct me away from the party and up the main staircase to the first floor. We walked down the long hallway the sounds of guests below us seeming to fade out as he stopped before his bedroom door and opened it up. "After you" a smug grin drew on his face as I awkwardly entered his room unaware of what was happening right now. Soon the sound of the door shutting behind me set my nerves to dangerous heights, worried as to whether or not Rafe was about to dish out an earful about me not following his order.
"Now, I think there's something for you to try on here" he mumbled to himself, the slight sound of a chuckle following his words as he soon approached me with a Victoria Secret bag. "Now be a good girl and put this on" I took the bag in my hands and peered inside to notice a pretty saucy outfit sitting within the tissue paper.
"Uh... This is a..." I choked on my words pulling out a pair of bunny ears from the bag and looking up at him with a puzzled and worried face.
"Put it on" he demanded darkly keeping his burning vision against mine. I stood there for a few moments until Rafe approached me slightly more. "I can't wear this downstairs" I said pushing the bag at his chest.
"Who said you're wearing it downstairs" his signature smirk returned as he turned away from me and sat on the single chair adjacent to me and kicked his feet upon the dresser chest. "Go on" he motioned toward the en suit door directly in front of him as his legs crossed upon the chest. I looked into the bag again and decided to follow his order since denying it will lead to his bad side possibly emerging.

I entered his en suit and looked at myself in the mirror, my face appearing flushed pure red. I set the bag on the sink counter and pulled out the rest of the clothing which wasn't entirely much... A tuxedo type playboy suit. Black button up corset, black laced pantie shorts and also some white shirt cuffs and collar with a black dickie bow.
What exactly was happening right now? I mean, this is the type of scenario one would try escape from or at the very least try get an explanation from the one responsible. Yet, I had to admit my slight crush on the man outside the door was making me want to play along and I couldn't seem to rattle my brain to think staight but instead follow his orders like I'm paid to do when working. My heart quickened the second I had the suit on and I admired myself in the mirror at what reflected back. The black corset really showed off my figure. A little too much for hungry eyes...
"(Y/N)?" Rafe's voice called outside the door making me realise he's still waiting on me outside. I snagged the bunny ears and slipped them onto my head and stepped out the door to see Rafe's expression slightly change from impatient to admiration. He didn't say anything but instead stood to his feet and approached me once more. "Look at you..." he grinned straightening the dickie now and allowing his arms to glide and take hold of my arms.
"Mind explaining this?" my sense of curiousity deciding to get to the bottom of this weird event Rafe was playing out.
"Just a little experiment (Y/N)..." he said almost as quietly as he could observing his own hands take hold of my waist.
"Not a good enough answer... Rafe" deciding to turn up the heat and disobey the one rule his servants were sworn to do. Only call the man of the house Mr. Adler. His eyebrows sunk as his eyes slowly trailed back against mine. He looked as though he was going to snap but he instead laughed to himself.
"Oh... a disobeyer." His dark laugh continuing as he released my body from his large hands, allowing himself to step closer so his head leaned into my ear, "I like that"
The heat of his breath landing on my neck the only sense of feeling my body could comprehend. A long exhale breezed through his lips again as he leaned back slightly, moving away from my ear as he took my chin in his thumb and index finger, "my little bunny" his teeth emerging into his smirk.

I just studied his face unable to gather a response to his words as my mouth had been dried up.
"You see (Y/N), Ever since you arrived on my door step..." he began as he brushed a stray strand of hair from my face. "Right from the start I saw something different about you"
"Are you-?"
"Strong, an eye catcher and most importantly does what I tell her..." My eyes fell shut soon feeling Rafe grab my waist in his hands and pull me into him. "And look damn fine in a playboy suit I had specially requested she wear..."
"Rafe~" his name tumbled off my tongue and the sound of him chuckling soon returned.
"I know..." his voice whispered as if understanding what my plead was. Soon the feeling of his hands subtly cupping my face came as to pull me closer so our lips grazed off one another, "now... no more talkie... Show me what that mouth can do" he demanded quietly closing the small gap between us, our lips moving slowly against each other until the rhythm wasted no time steaming up, hands reaching for anything from hair to clothing to our own bodies.

Rafe had tore the suit from my skin, leaving me on full view, and pulled me forcefully into his pelvis. His own suit was already deserted somewhere on the wooden floor. He gripped my thighs and raised me from the ground so I could wrap my legs round his waist as to carry me to the bed, the ridge in his slacks straining against me. He spun on his feet and dropped me into the bed sheets, a gleam in his eyes as he looked down at my exposed body. He slipped his hands to his slacks and began unbuckling his belt as his eyes watched me and his smirk teased me. I sat up once the belt audibly hit the floor and traced my fingers down to his fly, his own hands taking hold of my arms. I pulled his slacks and boxers down in one pull, biting my lip up at him. He laughed darkly and pushed me back down to the sheets and inched his face close to mine.

"Safe word is... Rafe"

******

Hope y'all enjoyed this! and other requests are in the making some are ready to publish but I'll release them sometime next week! This was just too fun to write ;3

STAY AWESOME! ✌💙