Honeymoon (Nathan Drake)

Request by the amazing DjWolfieKinz hope you like it! 💙

******

Marriage. A sacramental stage you never imagined yourself ticking off in life. Your friend for years, now your husband for the rest of your days, here's hoping.

The Caribean waves lazily swept back and fort as the sun set along its horizon the day closing as the night eased into place.

Nathan sits down at the foot of the bed and slowly takes his boots off, and you find yourself propped against the bathroom door admiring the lean, powerful lines of him as you idly toy with the wedding ring placed round your finger.

The loose fitting sweatshirt unbuttoned at the first two as usual, he bends down to toss the boots aside. When sat upward again his eyes catch your own and a smirk grows on his lips, "watching me undress huh?" rumbles of chuckles echo within his throat as he continues to undress, freeing his feet from his cotton socks and soon enough setting his hands atop his exposed knees.

"Is that a complaint?" you teased retreating from the doorway and approaching Nathan.

"Could be... Though I prefer watching myself been undressed" voice growing husk as his arms prop behind in support for his body as he toyed you with a witty grin.

"Is that so Mr. Drake?" taking a seat on his lap your hands trailed against the barrier of clothing shielding the washboard and toned chest beneath. His years work of climbing and lifting really having done a fine number on his entire stone carved body. Your hands grip to the bottom of his sweatshirt where it soon was hoisted over his head and discarded lazily to the floor. His hands made quick work of your tank top, it too accompanying his on the floor alongside your laced bra. Bare chested, you pushed your finger against his chest to set him against the mattress in order for you to crawl above him, skin tinged with blue in the moonlight and he gazes at you like your water at the end of a long sandy desert.

You set your fingers to the laces of his shorts as his body sits slightly upward to push your hair to the side, your eyes meeting the lust driven ones of his. Dragging your fingers up and over the bulge in his shorts erupted a strangled groan from him as you curled your finger in the loop of his laces and pulled them open. Never breaking eye contact you slowly drag the shorts down until they slide to his ankles and you allow your knees to fall to the foot of the bed. He sits fully upward now as you take his cock into the pleasure grip of both your hands, pumping with the grasp tightening the more you worked him, something he had admitted in enjoying, clearly evident in the gasps and moans rolling off his tongue.

He hissed when you puckered your lips around his tip and sucked gently repeating it over and over as you eased your hands around him.

"Oh God," he inhaled sharply when you took more of him inside the heat and wetness of your mouth. Your lips formed a circle around him and slowly, you started moving your head to and fro, taking his length in one inch at a time, until his head hit your throat and your gag reflex kicked in. Nate made a movement to pull back, but you kept him firmly in place, deep within your mouth, in a sign that it was okay; you could take him. As expected, you quickly became accustomed to the feeling and slowly pushed your head forward, successfully swallowing his cock to the hilt.

His hand buried itself into you hair and his hips started making shallow thrusts into the pleasure you provided. His eyes fell shut as both his hands held your head to try direct your bobbing and he coughed out a sudden swear when he felt you moan longingly against him. Pulling him free with a wet pop he looks down at you with hazy blue eyes, instantly pulling you to your feet and pinning your back against the sheets both laughing when Nathan looks down at you, "you're really something aren't you?"