Motorcycle Lesson (Young Sam)

[Set just before flashback events of U4 and Sam and Crystal are broke up]
Request for young sam fluff by DL-44bby

******

Late evenings were always the best. The town seemed to calm down from its rowdy traffic jam days and the sky above mixed itself with streaks of amber and orange, its smoldering summer sun bringing daytime to a close.
You sat outside the local coffee shop, just finished your day shift, sipping a free cookies and cream shake whilst checking up on updates and texts on your phone. Sam was set to come by any minute now after informing you of a 'special thing' he wanted you, personally, to do, involving his new motorcycle.

It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what that meant.

You loved riding with him through town during the summer days or when you both got up to some mischief at night. It was Samuel Morgan, and he knew how to bring excitement or even danger for that matter to the any sort of day. Be it good or bad.
The stories about him sure had spread round town about how he'd always have a new girl round him month after month but since he and Crystal offically called it quits two months ago, he seemed to lose his reputation. You yourself had friended him for about two years now and was even still hanging round with him when Crystal was going out with him. Crystal hated your guts, that was a fact to this day, but Sam told her to back off when she tried to corner you one day after school. You weren't scared of her, you would have pulled her to the floor if Sam hadn't steped between you both. And sure, ever since that, you and he had had a one night fling that seemed to change the relationship slightly. In a good way to say the least.
But that's all in the past now. Both you and Sam got on with each other so that was that. You figured since you got on so well with Nate too that Sam figured holding onto you was important. Specially since the both of you, even the three of you would always have something to talk or even debate about involving anything history. There weren't many people round these parts that loved history as much as you guys did. Besides that you knew Sam seeing his baby brother crack a smile from someone else was something worth holding on to.

The sudden roars of a motorcycle rolling round the corner pushed your reminising aside as Sam parked himself before you with an iconic grin on his face, "ready for a little motorcycle lesson?" his arm reached out to you and you simply laughed up at him. "Do I have a choice?" you teased grabbing your denim jacket and joining him on the growling vehicle. He chuckled to himself turning to you, "well since that butt of yours is on I guess not"
You pushed yourself closer to him and hugged your arms round his waist, "then let's get going Sammy"
"C'mon... I told you to stop calling me that" his voice was a joking plead as he wasted no time gripping the handle bars and taking off. You giggled behind him, gripping onto him as he sped and twisted his way through town, allowing the bike to yell and echo against the streets. You didn't know where he was headed until soon enough he had turned to the small dirt track leading down under the main town bridge, a long stretch of tarmac running underneath with some standing walls tagged with graffiti. You hadn't been down here since your first meet up with Sam.

Deja vu.

He brought the bike to a rolling halt directly below the bridge. "Looks like we have this place all to ourselves (Y/N)" his smile following his words as he pushed down the kickstand and slipped off the bikes driver seat.
"Alright now I'm gonna sit behind you and guide you through okay?" he instructed pushing your body up to where he had previously sat and positioned himself directly behind. "Now, firstly you're gonna wanna kick up the-" The sound of the kickstand been kicked up cut him off as you turned to him smirking whilst revving the motorcycle's engine, "you were saying?"
He grinned loving your mere cockiness that he too played against you at times. "Alright, alright... Now left is your clutch and right is your gas" his voice seemed to grow quieter as his hands slipped around you and guided yours to the handle bars, gripping each one as he instructed their purpose. His hard body pushed up closer to yours, until his head was next to your own, the sounds of his breathing hitting your skin. You fluttered your eyelashes as your vision turned to him catching that his orbs were already on you, "show me what you can do" his right eyebrow cocking upward as too did the corner of his lips. You nodded gripping the right handlebar and gripping it backwards to set the bike off, Sam's hands also set atop your own, gripping, as to help with both bars and steady the balance so you both didn't topple over. The bike rode slow to begin with as Sam decided to push it a little faster, the bike thumping beneath you as the engine grew thunderous. You felt his head rest on your shoulder and begin laughing as he kicked the gear throttle at his feet upward sending the bike to a racer down the endless length of tarmac. The wind began cutting past both your bodies as the surroundings seemed to cut off, the sounds of both of you in a exciting fit of laughter was all your ears could comprehend. Your eyes soon met each other again for a brief moment and Sam suddenly gripped the brake bar, quick turning the bike to the left and skidding both the tires to a side stop. The engine returned to a vibrating growl between your legs and Sam's hands held your waist, "turn around"
You obliged kicking your feet around so your body was facing his. His eyes gleamed as he looked at you, "(Y/N)..." his voice more so whispered than spoke as he pushed himself higher on the bikes leather seat. You could only respond by studying his face, full of content and somewhat worry. He appeared to realise his own expression and turned his head away quickly. "Heh... " a nervous laugh followed, his eyes landing to the ground, instantly provoking you to grip his chin and return his face back to you, "Sam?"

His sight focused on you until soon enough his lips wasted no time landing upon your own. There's no hesitation, no testing of the water, just a kiss which speaks of long held back desire, of barely suppressed passion now unleashed, and your body sings with the heat of it. You're swept away from the surrounding, not quite believing the way he wants you, unable to begin to disguise how much you've felt this desire in wanting him back for too long. You tug him closer, drifting your arms around him. His body grinds into you and the bikes vibrations sends electricity through your body.

It's thrilling.

His hands set out exploring, slowly, thoroughly, running up your sides, until running down to squeezing your ass. You only melt into his wanting touch, pushing closer to deepen his kiss. When he draws back from the kiss he's grinning.
You find yourself subtly panting up at him, attempting to say something, but nothing comes out. You instead grab the lapels of his jacket and tug him insistently down instead. He smiles even wider, but complies, cradling your head until allowing you both to pull back. "Woah... (Y/N)" his grin emerging into a chuckle as he pressed his forehead against yours. You briefly laughed at his comment and he joined in soon after.
"We better get going there's too many eyes above us" your tongue licking your bottom lip as you looked into his eyes.
"True... But they'd witness one hell of show" he joked gripping your chin and pressing your lips to his for a second.
"As much as I know you and public fun, I think on your motorcycle would be..." your last word dragging on as your expression told him what you were going to say. Sam just pulled you up slightly, whilst his lips curled into a bad boy smirk, "awesome?" he joked erupting the both of you into a laugh.

"You're so unbelievable..."
"Well there's always the next lesson" his shoulders simply shrugged and you rolled your eyes at him.
"Oh so there's another lesson? What's next? How to do donuts around you?" you joked patting his cheek as you slipped your body off the motorcycle, ushering him upward so you could return to your seat behind.
"Hey now you're talking!" he nodded turning to you as he hit the kickstand back up, "or maybe the continuation of our little steamy make out session?" his smug grin and eyebrow waggle played out as you playfully pushed his shoulder, feeling your cheeks burn. "I'm taking that blushing face as a yes (Y/N)!" his annoying teasing manner returning as he simply turned forward again and set the bike off with you hugging him again.
"For the record you can be such an ass!" you shouted whilst smiling like a fool over the bikes engine feeling the body before you laugh.
"The best ass guy ever!"

******

Okay this was supposed to be a fluff piece but I think I kinda merged it with steamy...

I'll try again soon 😝

But! I hope you amazing readers enjoyed and thank you all so much for the amazing comments and support so far! I thought these chapters were... Bleh XD

STAY AWESOME! ✌