Chapter Eleven

(Brodie is 9 months old & Nova is 11 weeks old)

Saige was lying on the couch with Nova on her chest, Dusty in between her legs with his head on her chest. The other two dogs were lying on the floor with their backs against the couch. Today Logan was finally getting back from filming a couple of the episodes for Logan Paul Vs. It felt like forever since Saige had seen Logan but in reality, it was only about a week.

Just as Saige started to fall asleep, she heard the front door open. The dogs immediately ran to their spot at the top of the stairs. Saige looked up and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Logan appeared behind the couch as he greeted the three dogs that were very happy to see him.

"Hey beautiful." Logan said as Saige walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pecked her lips. Saige wrapped her arms around Logan's waist and kissed him back. "I missed you." Saige smiled and looked at Logan.

"I missed you too." Saige replied and pecked Logan's lips once more. Logan's hands grasped either side of Saige's face and he kissed her, pulling her even closer. Saige's hands rested on Logan's side as she sighed into the kiss. She giggled as Logan picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. Logan pulled his shirt over his head and kissed Saige once again. She put her hands on his side. Saige pulled back and pulled her own shirt over her head. Logan groaned and with a smile, pulled Saige's lips back to him. "Will you just take me upstairs?"

Saige giggled as Logan picked her up and carried her upstairs.

--------------------

The two of them lay in bed. Logan was passed out on his side with an arm over Saige's stomach and his face so close to her shoulder that she could feel his breathing on her shoulder.

Hearing her phone ding, Saige grabbed it to see that she had a DM from somebody. She opened the DM and read it.

My name is Emma and I don't know if you'll actually read this. I've been going through a lot. I live with my new foster parents because my parents are both addicted to drugs and my dad was abusive to me and my three siblings. I just wanted to ask you how you got through everything that happened to you and how you're still so happy about life. Again, I don't know if you'll read this, but I took a long shot.

Saige looked at Logan who was still sleeping. She then got out of bed and put some decent looking clothes on and put her hair into a ponytail. Saige walked down to the office and put the sign up on the door that said she was filming in case Logan woke up. She set up her camera and sat down in front of her camera.

"A lot of you that follow me or Logan, know that I didn't have a good past. I was in and out of foster homes because of family issues. I was asked by somebody through Instagram how I was able to get through everything that I went through." Saige looked at the camera and sighed. "I did struggle for quite some time. I had a lot of problems going from foster home to foster home and not being able to spend more than six months in a home."

Saige continued to film the video which ended up being almost a half hour long, so she had to work on editing it. Logan came down shortly after. He walked into the office to find her working on the video.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"Working on editing a video I just filmed." Saige replied and let out a yawn. "A girl messaged me on Instagram asking me how I got through my situation."

"Did you say anything about him in the video?"

"No, that's not something I want the world to know."

"If you do ever want to talk about it, I can be there to help you, just saying." Saige smiled.

"How long before you go film the hitchhiking episode?"

The Two of Us (Logan Paul)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara