Chapter Six

If this scene seems to be too steamy, it's because it is a love making scene, not a sex scene. There's a difference. If you listen to the song I put, it helped a lot with this scene.

Brodie is 7 months old & Nova is 9 weeks old

(Valentine's Day 2017)- So the day after Saige went to Vegas to join Logan.

Logan and Saige lay in bed. Logan's top half hovered above Saige as they kissed in the early morning. One of Saige's arms was wrapped around the back of his neck and the other hand rested on his back. Saige's legs parted as Logan's body rested between them. Logan's lips trailed down the side of her neck as goose bumps to rise throughout Saige's body. His lips came back up and Logan kissed Saige again as he slowly entered her.

Saige's hands dug into his sides as Logan rested his weight on his elbows. She felt him beginning to move his hips slowly and gently. Their lips moved together as he continued to push in and pull out. Saige let her hand fall back as his lips trailed down her neck once more.

The emotions flowing between them was something Saige hadn't felt in long time. Yes, they had had sex before but this time was different. The slow movement had her body reacting involuntary to Logan.

A small gasp left her as Saige felt Logan roll over onto his back, putting her on top. She let her body weight rest on his chest as the new position gave both more pleasure. Saige continued to kiss Logan as her hips began to move slowly. She then sat up and let her head fall back as another gasp left her mouth. She continued to slowly move her hips as her eyes closed and she felt Logan's hands on her sides.

Saige could feel her memories of Trey and what he did to her erase completely from her mind as the pleasure consumed her. Logan was her man and she loved him and he loved her.

--------------------------

Saige woke up around two hours later and smiled as she stretched. She moved her feet but felt nothing behind her. She looked around but there was no Logan in sight. Saige got up and changed into a sports bra and a pair of shorts and then walked out of the bedroom. She looked around the hotel room but no Logan. Her phone went off a few seconds later.

From Logan: You better have clothes on cause I'm coming up the elevator.

Saige smiled. It was Valentine's Day so she knew Logan had probably gotten her something. Saige stood in the kitchen, scrolling through her phone as she waited.

Finally, the door opened and Saige looked up as Logan walked in the door. She smiled when she saw Logan holding a bouquet of flowers.

"No camera?" Saige asked as Logan handed her the flowers.

"No, happy Valentine's Day baby." Logan replied making Saige smile again. She took the flower from Logan and kissed him.

"They're beautiful. I love them."

"Obviously, that's why I snuck out this morning." Saige sat the roses down on the counter. She turned around and looked at Logan.

"This really means a lot to me, Logan." Saige walked up to Logan and hugged him. She buried her face in his shoulder. Logan's arms wrapped around Saige and kissed the top of her head. He rubbed Saige's back as the two stood there.

------------------------------------

Logan and Saige decided to go out for some good and healthy breakfast to celebrate their second official valentine's day together. They walked around the strip with Logan vlogging most of it and Saige didn't care as long as she had Logan beside her. He had his arm wrapped around Saige the entire time they walked around.