Chapter Thirteen

(Quick A/N: I just want to say thank you to all of my readers. This book as reached almost 20,000 reads. That is amazing. You guys are awesome and thank you for getting my book this far.)

(Brodie is 10 months old and Nova is about 12 Weeks Old)

Saige woke up the next morning to the feeling of somebody behind her and an arm slung over her. She looked back to see Logan passed out with his arm tightly wrapped around her. Saige smiled and rolled over, facing Logan. She took a picture of him sleeping and then posted it on Instagram with the caption Sometimes I can't believe that this is what I get to wake up to. This guy means the world to me.

Just as Saige got out of bed and started to change her clothes, she heard the bed move and looked back to see Logan stretching. Kong sat up and looked at Saige as she put her hair into ponytail. He then walked over to where Dusty and Brodie were lying then somehow managed to put himself in between Dusty's front legs.

Logan finally rolled onto his back and his eyes started to open. He stretched once again and let out a noise then looked at Saige.

"Where are you going?" Logan asked as he sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"We're moving all of the animals today, or trying to move all the animals." Saige replied and grabbed her shoes.

"Okay, give me a second so I can wake up."

--------------------------------

After Logan finally got dressed, they left the house but to make it easier on them, they only took Dusty since he listened completely whereas Brodie still had his moments since he was still a puppy. They arrived at the shelter to see six SUV's as well as three trailers attached to three of them.

"How many animals are being moved?" Logan asked as Saige pulled her Tahoe into the parking lot.

"There are about thirty dogs right now that are being moved. The other animals will be moved once we get the house expansions done." Saige replied and smiled as Logan let out a yawn.

"Do you have room for all the dogs?"

"Yeah, there's twenty dogs that are considered big dogs and ten smaller dogs right now." Saige looked over at Logan to see him asleep with his head leaning on the door. She smiled and leaned over and kissed the side of his head.

--------------------------------

Logan slept through the entire time of moving the dogs which took almost two hours due to some of the dogs not being kennel trained. They also brought over ten caged animals as well as the dogs. After getting all the animals that were moving this time, Saige drove back home.

When they got back to the house, both were really exhausted so they ended up passing out the love sacks. Like usual, Dusty snuggled up against Saige's chest.

They napped for about two hours. Saige was woken up by her phone ringing. She could hear it ringing somewhere under Logan. Saige dug around underneath him and finally found her phone. She looked at it to see her mom calling.

"Hey mom." Saige answered her phone.

"Hey, what are you and Logan doing for dinner?" Tracy said on the other end.

"I don't know, I'll probably cook something or go out."

"Well, do you two and the dogs want to come for dinner and a bonfire?"

"Most likely. Logan's still asleep so I'll ask him and then I'll text you."

After they hung up the phones, Saige looked over at Logan who looked so adorable when he was sleep. She then carefully climbed over Logan and laid behind him, wrapping her arms around him. Saige then felt one of his hands rest on her arm.