Chapter Two

Saige kept smiling as she helped Logan and Jake film a skit. They were supposed to be doing something sexy but then did it in a stupid way. But her life wasn't always like this.

As a kid, she grew up in a group home because the system couldn't find a home for her. She never knew her parents and she lost her virginity when she was fourteen to a boy in her group home that forced her by telling her he would lie about her. She met Logan in school when she was sixteen since she went to the same high school. Logan was the first person she told about what her life was like. After meeting Jake and the rest of the family, Saige was doing better. She and Logan had the bond of friendship and love towards each other and she had a very strong, unbreakable brotherly type bond with Jake as well.

"Jesus." Saige said and jumped when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"What?" Logan asked as Saige pulled her phone out.

"My phone scared the hell out of me." Saige handed the camera back to Logan and walked in to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Saige, that condo you wanted is up for grabs." Saige's friend, Dustin, spoke on the other end.

"Wait, seriously?" Saige asked.

"Hell yeah. I know you wanted to get out of the one you guys are in now."

"Let me talk to Logan. We both wanted that condo. We're gonna be out and about anyway because we're picking up a puppy from a breeder."

"Alright. Call me and let me know if you get it." Saige hung up the phone and looked up to see Logan and Jake come back inside.

"What was that about?" Logan asked as he plopped down on the couch.

"That condo we wanted is up for grabs. Dustin just called." Saige replied as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Does that mean I have to put a shirt on?" Jake asked with a bit of a pouty face.

"Yes, if you plan coming with us since you have nothing better to do."

"She's right." Logan said with a smile.

--------------------------------

"Saige, what kind of puppy are you getting?" Jake asked as looked up from his phone.

"Another Pitbull. And technically, it's Logan's dog." Saige replied with a smile. "That and Dusty needs a buddy." Jake looked at Dusty who wagged his tail at the mention of his name.

They pulled up outside the breeder's house about ten minutes later and Saige got out then clipped Dusty's leash on. They arranged for Dusty to meet some of the puppies that they would be choosing from just to make sure Dusty was okay with the puppies.

"Hey guys, the pups are in the back." The breeder said with a smile. They walked in the back to see the litter which now had three out of eight left. Dusty's tail began to wag as the puppies gathered around the older dog. It was obvious that Dusty seemed to like the only male in the group. Logan sat down and just like Saige thought, the little male ran over to Logan and climbed into his lap licking his face.

"And Logan says he was getting me another dog. " Saige said looking at Jake. They signed papers and payed the money for little Brodie and were on their way.

---------------------

Saige sat on her computer going through emails she had gotten from a close friend's mom who ran an animal organization and wanted her to join on.

"Dude, sto-op." Saige said as Logan kissed her neck making her giggle. She felt him tickle her side making Saige laugh and get distracted. "Stop it."